Do you think anyone will go?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
No placebo. If they're not lying about their description:icon_rolleyes:, it's something that is gonna totally rewrite the traditional vaccines, meaning there will be no more "dead viruses" implanted in the shot from the flu, to other sicknesses

F

FB7777

Other side of the state.

Charleston is a VERY nice city..

and so is Greenville
Every coastal state is like that.

big difference between Boston and Chicopee MA

I can see the whole Judson clan loading up the RV and heading east to sell to the city slickers

Reactions: BIG WOOD

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Daughter tested positive....son and I negative. Shipped her off to her Dad's house since they all have it there.

But....son and I still have to "quarantine" for 10 days since our testing date o Monday....even though negative since we can't track when exposure may have occurred for daughter and she was asymptomatic. The state has her in quarantine for 14 days from testing date since she is positive...anything we did to self quarantine before that doesn't count. With no "symptoms" they can't get a time line so the quarantine has to start from day of testing. So, she will have missed almost 3 weeks of school. It's crazy!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
1610582164444.png

..L.T.A.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
We’re getting close to total lock down here in Redding. Yesterday the ICU number was 17%. If it hits 15% everything is stopped. Waiting for todays numbers to come out.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
Swani
We've quarantined multiple times now but have been lucky and dodged the bullet. All three of our workers have had it. I've been taking a vitamin stack that includes vitamin D. It amazes me that nobody is talking about increasing people's immune systems. We also bought a air purifier with a UVC light in it. We've had more than one person in our home that has later tested positive. I truly believe the UVC air purifier played a huge role in preventing us from getting it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom