Do you think there is a market for?

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I have this unit in a 2003 GMC Savana 3500 with approx. 47000 miles. The van is rust free and has the doors on both sides. The cleaning unit is an old Turbo Tech that I have rebuilt & redesigned somewhat. 23 Kohler, Roots 45, Cat 310, 100 gal SS recovery, and #3 Little Giant. 110 gallon Water Well freshy. It has just over 400 hrs since the rebuild and runs very well. I can't tell you how many hour the individual components have on them, many.
It has just been a back up and I haven't needed to use it in over a year. That along with the fact that my primary unit is quite reliable and I'm probably going to be slowly winding down over the next few years leads me to think I should get this one gone. I'm wondering if I should strip it out of the van and sell it separate. Any thought is appreciated.
Assorted%20004_zpslmsryb4c.jpg

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sometimes its hard to move the units separate from the truck I do think a package deal is your best because someone can just start cleaning with it.

Show it as one but offer it as either if you think that might help.

Reactions: Shane T

Able 1

Name
Keith
Have you seen half the stuff on craigslist? With how you keep your stuff, there is definitely a market for that set up.. I would also keep it as a package deal.

I think I'm going to have a hard time selling my Apex without a van, so I might have to offer to install it for a discount..:hopeless:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I don't have any pics of the van right now. Its at an underground parking garage. I can get some. These are of the unit before I installed it in the van. Price? I don't know, $12000? I think the van is probably $8000 by itself. Besides the other item listed in my first post there is a vac hose reel, solution hose reel and 20lb propane tank(not a belly tank).
BackupUnit002-1.jpg
BackupUnit001-1.jpg

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
Looks awesome !!

Im no expert but that silencer looks a little on the small side. Unless thats the muffler.

Easier to sell the unit with the van - easier to sell the van without the unit !!!

Van is definitely worth 8K in tip top shape. Machine on the other hand .. some may find it to be worth 4K some only 1-2K

Listing it for 12K sounds good if thats what youre looking for .. list higher = wait longer !!

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Im no expert but that silencer looks a little on the small side. Unless thats the muffler.
Actually that silencer is just sitting on the floor behind the unit(just happened to be there when I took the pic). The unit currently has two mufflers under the machine, one for the blower and one for the engine, another muffler under the van for the machine.

Reactions: Spurlington

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
Actually that silencer is just sitting on the floor behind the unit(just happened to be there when I took the pic). The unit currently has two mufflers under the machine, one for the blower and one for the engine, another muffler under the van for the machine.

Haha thats funny !! It was just an illusion !!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom