Do you use a coin?

steve_64

I instruct people to watch in front of the wand where the water strikes the carpet and pay attention to the other side too.
It's pretty easy to see the foam or what not as you pass over it.

Reactions: Papa John

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
If you dont think this is a good practice for new cleaners, YOU sir are a F'idiot.

New or not, if you can't remember 5-10 minutes ago, just give up.:biggrin:

I'll occasionally use painters tape is Ms Smith is one of the crazys.

Reactions: The Great Oz

Ron K

If you can remember exactly where multiple spots were in a 400 sf room you should give up and become a poker pro
Mikey the problem with this is most cleaners don't have any money and the rest took your advise and pulled the Maytag out from the basement.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
If you can remember exactly where multiple spots were in a 400 sf room you should give up and become a poker pro

I

If using any pre-spray worth spit, we all know lots of those spills and paper plate clean-ups disappear in minutes on berbers

Nothing better to prevent wick-calls than dropping spent ammo brass .

gUrls

LT.A

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I'm glad YOU can remember "exactly" where
but some of us can't walk on water....

If using any pre-spray worth spit, we all know lots of those spills and paper plate clean-ups disappear in minutes on berbers

Nothing better to prevent wick-calls than dropping spent ammo brass .

gUrls

LT.A
Prevents call backs too

Mikey P

Administrator
Just want to know what kind of shity pre-spray Larry is using that it takes minutes.. most disappear on contact in my experience

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper

Your not giving carpet cleaners enough credit.

Most of us are really smart and just do this for fun.:biggrin:

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
If I was new in the business, I'd carry a role of painters tape. It's easier to manage than a bag of coins or idiot damon poker chips.

But I do similar to Lee's comment on spraying the whole room if a range of spots are present.

Mikey P

Administrator
If I was new in the business, I'd carry a role of painters tape. It's easier to manage than a bag of coins or idiot damon poker chips.

But I do similar to Lee's comment on spraying the whole room if a range of spots are present.
Tape or sticky notes....soapy slimy carpet....yeah sure...

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Get to the important part of this subject in the standards manual and tell the new guys what is says on when to use:
Powdered Sodium Percarbonate
2-4ph Acid rinse agent as a pretreatment
Liquid Hydrogen peroxide
Liquid Enzymes

That's 4 different types of treatment that our suppliers have done a wonderful job at confusing all the new guys. There's a need for each one and there's a specific time when each one needs to be used first and last.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom