half life of U-234?

non allergic

any phosphates

glycol's

check out the msds sheets for some of the so called green chems

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Most of my chemicals are clear or white oh wait, bridge point bio break is a light green color i guess i'm a green cleaner :roll:

Name
Nate W.
rhyde said:
Most of my chemicals are clear or white oh wait, bridge point bio break is a light green color i guess i'm a green cleaner :roll:

Simple Green count???? It's green in color and has green in part of it's name. So it must be green... :shock:

Walt

Planet Guard and BioKleen for residential

Biowash for tile and grout

dirtycarpet3.jpg

Hunt2.jpg

harryhides

Name
Tony
Chemspec has long been a leader in so called "green" cleaning compounds that you can drink them quite safely.

http://www.chemspec-canada.com/home.asp?PageID=572&smenuID=633

What is Detergent Free Cleaning?

Detergent Free Cleaning is a new category of specialty cleaners that simply change the rules in not only manufacturing but also using cleaning products.

Most cleaning products, including environmentally preferable cleaning products, contain ingredients that are not natural to our environment that have known and suspected harmful effects.

Environmentally preferable products try to either reduce or eliminate the most toxic of ingredients, but leave us and our environment still being exposed to chemicals not naturally found in our bodies or natural environment.

There are reports almost daily on the amount of man made chemicals not found naturally in our environment that we are continually exposed to. The new reality about chemicals you are exposed to including chemicals in cleaning products is that a portion of these chemicals will become a part of our Body Burden and the burden we place on our natural environment.

Detergent Free Cleaners contain only chemicals that are listed as generally considered safe for consumption by the Food and Drug Administration.

Detergent Free Cleaners have the following attributes:

1. They only contain ingredients that we consume every day as part of our diet.

2. They have 0% VOC content.

3. DFC cleaners contain only ingredients considered "practically non toxic" to aqautic life and therefore are not dependent on biodegration to reduce aqautic toxicity.

4. In addition DFC products do not contain corrosive ingredients.

Detergent Free Cleaners are very natural solutions that expose us and our environment to naturally occurring food approved ingredients only. Finally a truly safe sustainable group of cleaning products.

So, why don't we "JUST GET RID OF THE SYNTHETIC CHEMICALS?"

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Anybody using "Green" only chemicals? No, if it's trashed - green is going to take all day, and I'm slow enough already!

Some green chems? Yes, most of the time.

What brand? Tried prochem axiom - wont spend our money on it again. Planet guard works much better.

Mikey P

Administrator
Trashed Green from Magic Wand is the best green cleaner I've used.
Amazing stuff.

Reminds me of Snake Oil in it's versatility actually.

But I refuse to support Taf.

Name
I'm Rick James
Mikey P said:
Trashed Green from Magic Wand is the best green cleaner I've used.
Amazing stuff.

Reminds me of Snake Oil in it's versatility actually.

But I refuse to support Taf.

Very true. I also use the planet guard and bioKleen Bac Out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom