Does anybody actually enjoy using a spinner turbo tile tool?

steve_64

I like using the 15 inch on concrete.
I would like to try a 12 but the wand seams to be doing fine.

Reactions: Mikey P

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I got into this business because of a spinning tile tool. Now I do not own one. Hate everything about a spinner.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Tools like the turbo spinner will cause cleaners to be too cavalier. They will just keep turning up the heat and psi without doing the proper prep work, possibly causing damage. So if the proper prep is done the spinner is not needed.

Can’t believe you didn’t get all that from my first response. Jeez...

Mikey P

Administrator
Tools like the turbo spinner will cause cleaners to be too cavalier. They will just keep turning up the heat and psi without doing the proper prep work, possibly causing damage. So if the proper prep is done the spinner is not needed.

Can’t believe you didn’t get all that from my first response. Jeez...

very true for 95%'rs.

But that doesn't mean YOU should take it off your truck.

just too many situations where the heat chamber and spinning jets, even at "just" 1000 psi can do what no other combo of tools can.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
very true for 95%'rs.

But that doesn't mean YOU should take it off your truck.

just too many situations where the heat chamber and spinning jets, even at "just" 1000 psi can do what no other combo of tools can.
Haven’t had one for over a year. No regrets.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Let me tell you a story about wax and a tile spinner. What a fricking nightmare! Spent 5 hours stripping with BoneSaw and rinsing again. The customer swore they NEVER used wax and that the former renter never cleaned the floor. They kept telling me I put scratches in the floor. I was so scared I was going to get sued and have to replace the floor. So I went back to inspect and sure enough it was wax. A very thin coat of it, but it was there. I didn't notice it on pre inspection and their insistence that they never used mop and glow had given me that warm safe feeling. NOPE!

I got a 2 minute voicemail from the customer last night. I was scared to listen to it. Turned out they were thanking me for doing such a great job on the floor. They apologized for telling me it didn't have wax applied when it clearly did. I'm just glad this job is over. I didn't sleep for over a week worrying about it. Also, that BoneSaw stripper is nasty stuff that gets the job done!

1620572078825.png

1620572036193.png

1620571982060.png

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Let me tell you a story about was and a tile spinner. What a fricking nightmare! Spent 5 hours stripping with BoneSaw and rinsing again. The customer swot they NEVER used wax and that the former renter never cleaned the floor. They kept telling me I put scratches in the floor. I was so scared I was going to get sued and have to replace the floor. So I went back to inspect and sure enough it was wax. A very thin coat of it, but it was there. I didn't notice it on pre inspection and their insistence that they never used mop and glow had given me that warm safe feeling. NOPE!

I got a 2 minute voicemail from the customer last night. I was scared to listen to it. Turned out they were thanking me for doing such a great job on the floor. They apologized for telling me it didn't have wax applied when it clearly did. I'm just glad this job is over. I didn't sleep for over a week worrying about it. Also, that BoneSaw stripper is nasty stuff that gets the job done!

View attachment 107945
View attachment 107944

View attachment 107942

Did the previous owner or renter apply the wax?

Or the maid?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
that would of been of good thread, Damon

since Mike's paying people to start threads now, I got money on you to win the horse race
(and yours are generally more interesting than bUrd reports and Kirby's brown rug)

..L.T.A.

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom