does anybody know

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
What happened to Nate? It seems like I haven't seen him on here for a while. Or at least not since 94% of mikeysboard members signed up and volunteered to stay at his place when the next mikeyfest comes around that will be in Hawaii :lol:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
he hasn't been posting much, but I've seen him on-line

Never met Nate, but my spidy senses tells me he's a good kid

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
I spent an evening with him last month.

He has a hot BFF, leave him alone.

last thing a young kid like him needs to be doing is spending his evenings with us fat old sour fucks.

Right Hoody?

Name
Nate W.
Hey guys... Sorry I haven't been posting much... I've went through a very dark period in my life... My ex-gf went to Vegas supposedly to visit her parents who were from Guam and was getting knee surgery done... I found out she fooled around on me with a guy up there... She was being very distant when she came back... I went through her phone and computer and seen something's I'd care not to share... I confronted her about it and she chose to not make it work... We've been together for 7yrs... She told me this was the 3rd guy she fooled around with while being with me...

I went through my depression phase, even unhealthy thoughts of ending my life... I had only 7hrs of sleep the first week... I lost 17pounds in a week and a half... I couldn't eat, couldn't sleep... I gave her a week to find someplace else to stay because she doesn't have any family down here... I helped her sort and pack all her things, carried almost everything downstairs for her, loaded it up in my truck, drove to the storage and her friends house to drop off the stuff...

I still care/love her as a human being... I forgave her her for what she done... She didn't feel loved/happy so she looked for it else where... Her fooling around with other guys is water under the bridge with me... It's in the past and I can't do anything about it... I got with her the same way the same way I lost her... It wasn't meant to be... I made my peace with it... I know in my heart that I'm not a bad person... She even told me I was a 1 night stand... She got caught with me and got stuck... Same thing happened with this new guy... She just never can be alone...

I started going back to the gym and taking yoga... I'm eating healthier and feeling great...I took up reading books (believe it or not), I'm working on me again... I got a date this Saturday with this pretty cute chick from this one bank... I only opened an account there because of her... shiteatinggrin

So again, sorry for not posting much guys... I'm at the point where I need some time away from MB... I do still lurk, just hardly post anymore... I'm still down to have MF here if you guys want... I got no problems with that... shiteatinggrin MB is the only board I choose to go on... Where the cool kids hangout! 8)

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Nate The Great said:
got a date this Saturday with this pretty cute chick from this one bank

Attaboy, Nate

the best way to get over one, is to get on another one.... !gotcha!

Dr Phill....er..umm...Uncle Larry

..L.T.A.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
"ouch"

7 year ItcH... :x

I lost my Katie to the same DisEasE... !gotcha!

I will send you one of these.... :idea: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

68591_450944956442_559916442_5965877_907041_n.jpg

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I got a date this Saturday with this pretty cute chick from this one bank... I only opened an account there because of her...
sooooooooooo then....have you MADE yor first ..........deposit?

Name
Nate W.
bob vawter said:
I got a date this Saturday with this pretty cute chick from this one bank... I only opened an account there because of her...
sooooooooooo then....have you MADE yor first ..........deposit?

Of course... Hopefully, many times over too... shiteatinggrin

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Nate The Great said:
Of course... Hopefully, many times over too...

if'n you're wantin' to keep that deposit box open and receptive, here's lesson # 1

don't kiss and tell !gotcha!

Yours truly
Leon Phelps

i]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UKXIKqgMSM i]

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom