Does anyone know this wand?

Keith Russell

Name
Keith Russell
New here. Been a lookey loo for a long time. Does anyone know what brand of wand this is? I've haven't been able to find it new anywhere.
20180323_165053.jpg
20180323_165047.jpg

Keith Russell

Name
Keith Russell
Ya, I need to clean it up. It started leaking from the pressure fitting and the local hose shops aren't too interested. Was gonna order the part, but don't really know where to look.

Keith Russell

Name
Keith Russell
Mike, out of anyone I would have guessed that you would know the brand and what year they called to have you test it.

Oh well... maybe it's time to start shoppin. Still like the sapphire 12 inch? Damon what are you using with your 870?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I recognize that wand. It's vintage POS, time to buy something in this century. :winky:

Seriously, you work with it daily. Treat yourself to something you enjoy and will make you more productive while delivering a superior product.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I have a “new” wand I would sell cheap. I believe it’s a westpac 2”. I got it with my SS 870. It’s still in the bubble wrap.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
The welds look like they were done by a Chinaman with tiny hands, and by the looks of the valve this wand screams Westpak.

Back
Top Bottom