Does every one use...

Bucey

Name
FFA?
Top self products all the time? Just stoped in a supply store locally(dont have a local top self dealer in town) they carry a Harvard brand product for carpet. I saw nothing over 9 pH. any ways a bought some stuff they say is excellent on t&g 10 oz to gal used in bathroom. Ill give it a try sure beats the 50 50 dilution of viper renew.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I love there red stain remover, comes in a gallon jug.. And you don't have to worry about the twoseparate mixing bottles like others! I knocked the socks off a property manager with it today! I like their products alot. Let us know how the tile cleaner works..

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
love there red stain remover, comes in a gallon jug.. And you don't have to worry about the two separate mixing bottles like others!

I'm gonna have to try that :mrgreen:

tracywalker

Name
Tracy
Harvard is top shelf. Many companies private label Harvard stuff so you may be using something already. Grime Release Pro or what ever name your local supplier sales it buy is some of the best prespray out there.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I use a lot of their products and became a distibutor to mainly save all my family some money and get a good product. Some of their products are not as effective though as some other companies, so I use a variety of products trying to find what works best for us. You can also call Harvard and request product to sample. You can contact me if you have some questions about what I have found works well so far (and what doesn't). Their website is: www.hcronline.com

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom