Does it really matter

bonesheal

Mikey P said:
bonesheal said:
If I'm shopping for a widget by price, then it doesn't really matter to me and I'm definitely not going to do any due diligence in investigating someone's character. If I'm going to be working with someone, or depending on their support, or need them to back up their products, then yes, it matters a lot. People's messy personal lives will eventually spill over into their business lives, and I might be the one affected.

and yet he participates on ***...

plan on getting affected.

:| Not sure if I should ask or not

Bjorn

Shylock: If a Jew wrong a Christian, what is his humility? Revenge. If a Christian wrong a Jew, what should his sufferance be by Christian example? Why, revenge. The villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.

Ryan

truckmount girl said:
yeah, but I think Joe and Ken are buddied up and selling each other's stuff.

Take care,
Lisa

Hmm possible I have no idea, but arn't they competitors?

I know Ken sells flat PTFE glides and I heard Joe's glides where rounded PTFE and cheaper.

G

I really try not to dudge others (other than to make fun of them) because all of us have skeletons in our closet.......usually the ones who judge out loud end up being the ones who down the road end up in trouble.

I try to support those who I feel do business the right way and are honest......I don't really care if they took a hooker to their room at connections....I may care if they beat their kids tho!

hogjowl

Idiot™
It is rare for me to ever find out anything personal regarding my suppliers, since they all live away from me, but I suppose that if I found out certain things about one of them that went over my moral limit, then yeah ... I sure WOULD take my business somewhere else. There are a couple of folks around here who I DO NOT do business with because of their posting habits. That's why I sometimes wonder how suppliers with big mouths figure they benefit from being here. Folks like Les and Pemberton do it the right way ... Cobb too.

However, the fastest way to get rid of me, as a customer, is to be rude to me over the phone, or treat me like you can't trust me.

I don't care if you think I am stupid, as long as you treat me respectfully.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Ken Harris owns morecfm.com not Joe.

Hmm possible I have no idea, but arn't they competitors?

I know Ken sells flat PTFE glides and I heard Joe's glides where rounded PTFE and cheaper.

possible but you are not sure :oops:

doesn't matter to me who owns it, it you want to tell Joe it isn't him then you go right ahead and do it, I have his e mails that say otherwise

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Matters to me but the issue isn't just buying what happens when something goes wrong and something always does ..will Mr. no morals be there to honor his verbal or written agreements will the firm hand shake that leave your hand smelling like cheap cologne mean anything ... likely not Hum, Reminds me of guy that purchased a certain piece of rug equipment from a rug guru :roll:

An important FYI take careful note here; All those fancy FTC- federal trade commission laws that protect consumers from dishonest and fraudulent businesses practices those apply consumers only NOT businesses to business transactions

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I'd rather not know about a vendors personnal life. Beating kids, wife can have a bunch of interpretations. Where did the info come from?. If their business practices are shady I'm more likely not to do business with them but this has to come from multiple sources not just one unhappy customer.

How far should it go, how about knowing the personnal life of all posters here. Maybe run the whole member list through Megans list.....I'd rather not.

Albert

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I would never buy from someone I knew was of a completely low moral character .....period

If I knew I definitely would not purchase.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom