Does Jon Don still....................

Chris, Received an order from Jon Don today. From the phone when I ordered, to my doorstep within 24 hours. Pretty impressive. With my invoice they enclosed several offers, one was a postcard that had 6 months same as cash. It said to call 800 556-6366 for an application. The girl said there goal was to provide product anywhere in usa within 24 hours. Ron

RandyHilburn

I've had so many problems ordering from Jon Don that I finally gave up. Now I use anybody but Jon Don. Glad to hear somebody had some luck today - but I bet it won't last!

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
They offer 6 months same as cash they are the best never had a problem and if I do they
take care of it no problem

RandyHilburn

Only cash is the same as cash. If six months was 'the same as cash' you wouldn't need to qualify. If you need credit, shop for the best rate before sign-up for any 'same as cash' program.

Greenie

I thought everyone had a 6 mo. program, sell it now and wait, and wait, and wait for your cash....it's the nature of the business.

John Watson

I have had nothing but top notch service for JonDon before they moved hereto the Great NorthWest, Since then, after the aquzition, they did nothing but improve McDowels and Prefered in my oppinion, except for one thing, We with Prefered had a weekly and McDowel a monthly truck to deliver our orders freight free.. JonDon stopped that

They will match prices if you find the same item at a lesser price elswhere.

Larry Holder

I have been dealing with Jon Don for almost 19 years. Rarely had a problem. When I have had an issue it was resolved immediately. Often at their expense. Each time I call them or go into the store they seem to be falling all over themselves to help me.

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
I do deal with atlanta and chicago
ANd i'm tellin ya great service always great people to talk too on the phone.
Only wish other people we do business with would implement the same programs
jon-don does.
So far two thumbs up
RAndy

Greenie

Gettin your stuff in a day or two is all about location, but your local store should be able to get stuff to you quickly, if I was in SC I'd just call Les and see what he could do for me, then I wouldn't feel so bad when I had hiim on the phone once a month, or when I needed something fixed in a jiffy, gotta keep the people in business who are gonna keep you in business.

LeeCory

Greenie, I'd gladly buy a hamburger from you today... If I could pay you in 6 months.

Same goes for another dehumidifier and a Hydro-X and Vac Pac and 20 more fans.

Or just the Hydro-X and Vac Pac, or just the dehu, or just the 20 fans.

DRScrivner

I recommend a poll Mikey.

I would say Dallas because it is more central.

BUT a little research on weather conditions in each proposed location would be nice too before the voting begins.

TimP

I buy my cimex pads from them that's about it.

I may buy some more stuff in the future. The problem I have ordering from them is that there isn't a shipping quote when ordering online. And I'm sure they wouldn't have a clue if you called either.

I have been in both the tampa and atlanta stores. Tampa is a good bit bigger and nicer. I've also been to interlink in tampa and they are almost dumpy compared to the jon don store. Although it is a decent place.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom