Does Stanley offer restoration in your area?

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I don't know if they're doing it right or not but yes they do offer it. They have a display ad the the water damage section of phone book. I may be wrong but I think this is the first year I've seen them with a restoration ad.

Scott

Yep, they do restoration in our service area. Don't see them out much on restoration jobs - mostly cleaning.

Scott

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I don't know but their ad says major insurance company recommended sooooo I'm guessing not. It also says IICRC certified technicians.

I just want to bang my head against a wall knowing that a company can send someone to a class, they pass they test and now they can advertise they are certified even though they throw everything that they learned right out the window as soon as they leave they class. Doesn't the iicrc realize that everytime a certified firm goes into someones home and half ass one steps it, it lowers the value for all certified firms. :evil:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I heard they sent out 2-letter and now they get paid for Air scrubber's on EVERY water loss. :shock:

Easssy John take it easy! :p

I've seen them advertise WDR, not Fire yet.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Great to see you here Al, finally someone to give those two blow-hards a run for their money.

Yep, you guessed it ...

Chavez and Lindquist. :mrgreen:

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I believe they call it "24 Hour Emergency Water Removal" here. That way they can't get smacked for leaving it soaking wet.

However, I may be thinking of another hack in town. I know they do some sort of water service, and I know there are hacks that advertise water removal.....

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
They do here and they are already pissing people off. They came into a rental unit and just started tearing the carpet out without talking to the owner. I've heard that a couple of times and they just started offering it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom