1605131760205.png

or this RE?
1605132073704.png

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
please stop looking in my garage.. šŸ¤£

I like my Mytee LX porty, admittedly its 240v not some girly 110v

mine has made me a mint but we donā€™t clean on a regular basis. We use ours for flood extractions

pretty powerful and small footprint

Reactions: Hack Attack

randy

Name
Randy
Yes, the company was sold recently to a private equality firm. Good for John, he worked hard at it for many many years and cashed out.

You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold them know when to WALK AWAY.....

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Yes, the company was sold recently to a private equality firm. Good for John, he worked hard at it for many many years and cashed out.

You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold them know when to WALK AWAY.....
But does he know when to run?

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Everyone loves a conspiracy theory. haha

I spoke with Mytee today about this and asked them directly where the EcoPro's are being manufactured. They were very resolute telling me the EcoPros are built in their factory in San Diego. Even went so far as saying they're working 3 shifts a day building them. They told me that they do bring in pumps, motors, and heaters for their machines from a variety of sources, but machine assembly is all done in California.

I told them to have a look at this post. They weren't surprised - they're aware the Chinese are attempting to replicate the machine. What we have here is basically the same thing that happened with the Chinese CRB machine knock-offs. Chinese companies are famous for making knock-offs of just about everything.

Look very closely at the Chinese pictures above and compare them to images of the EcoPro machine https://www.mytee.com/products/eco17-pro-all-surface-orbital-floor-machine/. If you look closely you'll notice a bunch of differences.

Reactions: Living The Dream

FredC

Village Idiot
Everyone loves a conspiracy theory. haha

I spoke with Mytee today about this and asked them directly where the EcoPro's are being manufactured. They were very resolute telling me the EcoPros are built in their factory in San Diego. Even went so far as saying they're working 3 shifts a day building them. They told me that they do bring in pumps, motors, and heaters for their machines from a variety of sources, but machine assembly is all done in California.

I told them to have a look at this post. They weren't surprised - they're aware the Chinese are attempting to replicate the machine. What we have here is basically the same thing that happened with the Chinese CRB machine knock-offs. Chinese companies are famous for making knock-offs of just about everything.

Look very closely at the Chinese pictures above and compare them to images of the EcoPro machine https://www.mytee.com/products/eco17-pro-all-surface-orbital-floor-machine/. If you look closely you'll notice a bunch of differences.

yeah.....I couldn't find any import logs from Mytee proper from Gracia (didn't spend much time looking though) ....and all the Gracia "patents" seem recent but I can't read Chinese

but knocking off that flexstar head does seem odd to me....not to mention the entire mytee line (see pdf)

1598060652200557.jpg

I thought maybe Mytee licensed the designs or produced the equipment for them

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
So you know when you make a copy of a copy and its fuzzy, not quite as clear as the orginal? Then you make another copy and it just get progressively worse.

Does this mean the Chinese copy will be better or worse than the copy of Mighty's? šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: encapman

FredC

Village Idiot

why are they so Mytee-centric in their knock offs....rotaries, crb, wands, upholstery tools, etc....some even appear to have the mytee logo

just seems weird.....that is what made me think maybe mytee licensed it to them

edit: of course who know what you actually get when you order one of their (Gracia) products. Lots of companies out there that misrepresent their products.

Last edited:

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Yeah there are also some other oddities - such as extractors that donā€™t look like Mytee. Dual head rotary extractors that look like Rotovac. And CRB machines that look like the Austrian machines. The person I spoke with today said that theyā€™re aware of having their photographs hacked. It would be interesting to actually get one of these Chinese machines to compare what the actual product looks like, or see if they even really exist.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
I imagine the girl I spoke with at Mytee today could've been boldly telling me a pack of lies. But I don't really have any basis to make that assumption. What I do know about Chinese companies is they're famous for knocking off stuff. So rather than concluding the folks at Mytee are liars, I'm willing to take her at her word.

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
I imagine the girl I spoke with at Mytee today could've been boldly telling me a pack of lies. But I don't really have any basis to make that assumption. What I do know about Chinese companies is they're famous for knocking off stuff. So rather than concluding the folks at Mytee are liars, I'm willing to take her at her word.

It looks like they are just using mytee images to promote their knockoff products based on the videos....

still can't be sure though....op is close

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
How much are they wanting for their units? I didn't see any pricing. I guess I got to fill out the request form.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom