Doesn't anyone get work off details on personal vehicle?

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
The cleaning process is much slower with host machines, especially when pre-spraying, agitating, hosting, agitating, vacuuming. We avg 4-5 customers per day per truck. Money just depends on what part of town we are going to for the day. North Vegas which is foreclosure and rental capital of the area we make less but takes longer to clean because of the dirt on some of these places. We can go to Anthem Country club and do a home and make the amount in one home that we would in a whole day in N. Vegas. Just really depends...

Basically when we first started out I read on this board and others, and researched what people were doing. I took all of those ideas and just started blasting them out together. Hired a graphic designer to build our logos, images, all that good stuff. So we do all of this:

1. Social Networking - duh - if your not using Facebook your losing thousands of dollars worth of business.
2. Referral network - we give $ back in services for you to use on your next cleaning w every referall
3. Coupons, $20 off or whatever we decide for the month that go to different outlets and businesses that host our coupons in there store. (This can be done easily, if you go to Lee's Liquor for a 6 pack at the end of the day and your friendly and talk to the clerk for a few minutes, wala - they let you put coupons in there store.
4. Thank you card - always we send these out. Me and the other owner personally sign each one of them.
5. Reminder cards every 6 months, 8 months 1 year. We also send text msgs with reminders for cleanings every 6 months.
6. Door hangers. Hired kids to go pass out door hangers in specific areas. We only target apartments w door hangers, not homes.
7. BBB -Chamber of Commerce-Vega Young Professionals Group, we do all these. We attend the meetings, get together, and network like crazy shit. You wouldn't believe how many people at these groups have offices needing cleaning.
8. Giveaways - this is usually done on Facebook, but gets one hell of a response. One time we had 1,200 people share our giveaway on FB and Instagram.
9. Post cards. We don't do these as much as it didn't give us the best response. We mainly focused on commercial business with these. Highly don't recommend.
10. Local Magazines, Golf Mags - I no longer recommend. We paid like $475 for an ad in one of these and then like $300 for another, we didn't get one call from it. (We always ask how people heard about us when booking and it was never "oh that magazine!"
11. As this topic is about, wrapping your truck. We get some calls from people just seeing the name on the vehicle.

I'm not going into specifics to much on each because I don't want our local competitors to know more than what they should already be doing themselves ya know. :)

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
By the way... I don't pay for google ads at all. I have boycotted google because of the Panda Update and then Humming Bird really screwed us. We dropped from 1st page 3rd ranked to the 8th page. Even though we have a google PR of 4. So, I said screw em' I won't ever pay for those ever. I'll let our competitors do so, even though really, every one of their competitors is just clicking on their adword. :)

Reactions: Moser Brothers

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
1. Social Networking - duh - if your not using Facebook your losing thousands of dollars worth of business.
2. Referral network - we give $ back in services for you to use on your next cleaning w every referall
3. Coupons, $20 off or whatever we decide for the month that go to different outlets and businesses that host our coupons in there store. (This can be done easily, if you go to Lee's Liquor for a 6 pack at the end of the day and your friendly and talk to the clerk for a few minutes, wala - they let you put coupons in there store.
4. Thank you card - always we send these out. Me and the other owner personally sign each one of them.
5. Reminder cards every 6 months, 8 months 1 year. We also send text msgs with reminders for cleanings every 6 months.
6. Door hangers. Hired kids to go pass out door hangers in specific areas. We only target apartments w door hangers, not homes.
7. BBB -Chamber of Commerce-Vega Young Professionals Group, we do all these. We attend the meetings, get together, and network like crazy shit. You wouldn't believe how many people at these groups have offices needing cleaning.
8. Giveaways - this is usually done on Facebook, but gets one hell of a response. One time we had 1,200 people share our giveaway on FB and Instagram.
9. Post cards. We don't do these as much as it didn't give us the best response. We mainly focused on commercial business with these. Highly don't recommend.
10. Local Magazines, Golf Mags - I no longer recommend. We paid like $475 for an ad in one of these and then like $300 for another, we didn't get one call from it. (We always ask how people heard about us when booking and it was never "oh that magazine!"
11. As this topic is about, wrapping your truck. We get some calls from people just seeing the name on the vehicle.

Nice job, Will.:rockon:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom