Dog odor

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I have 2 places that have a odor that smells like a sick dog or a homeless one. I have cleaned and sprayed with dd-bio Judsons, Prochem citrus odor treatment. I just left a odor disc in one of them and going to see how that works.
I have used cti odor eliminator but they always complain about how it smells. Like you are inside of a flower. Way too strong.

I need to find something that doesn't smell worse than the odor that will work.
I don't own a foger

Thank You

G

I dont know what a homeless dog smells like,but you will have to find the source,use an oxidizer (osr) with some citrus solvent,spray heavy and use a claw if nessesary,rinse thoroughly,then use what ever deo you have.(I like odorcide,and I bet they wont mind the smell of it)

Prespray with good product rinse with a nuetral rinse then apply some type of enzyme digester. This is about the best you could do without replacing pad and cleaning both sides of the carpet.

Also for masking pet odor a cherry scent is best.

Name
George Valliant
Odorcide. I need to pick up a couple quartz tomorrow. That stuff costs $95 per gallon. It does a nice job.

steve r

molecular modifier diluted in half.find where the odor is strongest and saturate.let dwell while cleaning other areas.or apply after cleaning just dont saturate it as much.it leaves a baby powder frangrance that most of my customers like.
i have heard baby powder fragrance is a favorite for women.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I believe liquid O Zone is nothing more than hydrogen peroxide.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom