Dog oil/dirt ground in.

Chads

Supportive Member
What are you guys using that seems to work on this stuff i can get it okay but I am never satisfied with it, you know the customer you have that has that dog that stinks and comes in and always lays on the carpet behind the couch , with grease marks from him rubbing against the wall , I have been running into these lately and they stink, and cant quite get all of the stains out , yesterday i did one 14 year old golden retreiver and of course he had his spot in one of the bedrooms. Presprayed, dwell time , rx-20, then used some fire water, and citrus, a little better but not to my standards. Customer extremly happy as always but still bugs me, all day thinking about it.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Try some agitation. I know the RX-20 is better than a wand for this but still doesn't come close to what you can get with a rotary or even a scrub brush on your hand and knees.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Dog stains and odor really respond well to oxygen rich prespray like the O2 system, powermax, or even boosting your regular prespray with some osr or matrix miracle. But first and foremost is the vacuum the snaught out of the areas to remove as much hair and dandruff as possible from those ares.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I've done the home of two Labs annually for the past several years.

Double dose of d'lim, (rinse well) and power scrub, (I use an op machine) does the job.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I had one this last week....Black lab.....had his favorite spot up against the wall in the master bed room.....light tan nylon carpet....red line pre-spray and mixed rite citric.....sprayed that area first where the dog laid... and cleaned it last with the RX...everything came out and you would of never known it was there.........

Mixed rite has the best citric out there ........very ..very..concentrated stuff......just a little bit goes a long way.....

glenboy

Name
GLEN
pro chem citrus pro in a spray bottle diluted.i use it on steps and nasty dog oils.i just did one today lite gray carpet and two golden retrievers and a custy who has been renting a porty to clean "his own"carpet.and the living room has a 4x8 area rug in the middle and the carpet is brand new under the rug i pre treat with pro chem power burst in a HF sprayer,10 mins dwell and spray the dog oils with PC citrus pro and it came out great even the steps came out good

Chads

Supportive Member
Mixed rite, whose stuff is that, is that kleenrites stuff.

green guy

Reduce chances of delaminating carpet and go to enzyme. great on dog or body oil. 20 min dwell. High cleaning temps can be helpful. avoid d lim not good for you and will delaminate.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
green guy said:
Reduce chances of delaminating carpet and go to enzyme. great on dog or body oil. 20 min dwell. High cleaning temps can be helpful. avoid d lim not good for you and will delaminate.

D-lime may not be good for you, but your not going to delaminate anything using any of the currently available D-lime containing solutions if used properly and at recommended dilutions.
That's just more "Green Propaganda" that probably won't fly here.

Yea..I dont see how youre gonna delaminate the backing by treating Dog oil. Not like anyone is gonna dump it straight onto the carpet (unless the person is a complete moron).

green guy

ok do what u want. However an enzyme is still the best option IMO. More importantly go back to that homeowner with a better solution and win her for life.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
green guy said:
ok do what u want. However an enzyme is still the best option IMO. More importantly go back to that homeowner with a better solution and win her for life.

Any "green" enzymes presprays out there?
Are you going to offer one?

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
never had enzymes work for dog body oil but will use BacOut on my pickup seat for odor treatment from my dog who rides in the passenger seat, the BacOut works fine if you are using it all the time, your problem is kind of different

I do the citrus route also but use Dlimionate (sp?) get it from the local Interlink/Prochem dealer

one cup in with the redline in the multispray, maybe a slight bit of 40 vol peroxide, kind of sounds a strong mix of Judson O2 :shock:

I have done whole room treatments for wet dog smell with the BacOut, scrubbed it in, let it dwell, carpet came clean but smell always came back, Green Guy is wrong

green guy

bac out is an enzyme for odor causing bacteria. amalyse and protolyse are for protein based digestion. bac is better suited for urine. The enzyme you guys use for rest. is what u want for dog/body oil.
I have 1st sample batch of enyme formula got it fed ex today along with the encap we formulated.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I've been under the impression that enzymes don't qualify to be green.

Powemax with dlime may do the trick in this situation. Clean the area twice if you have to.

Albert

tim

I have a client with a giant Mastiff. Leaves very bad oily residue on the carpet where he lays down. Ive tried everything and by far the best results are an Enzyme boosted with Energy. Use a GLS and rinse well, looks like new

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom