dog poo

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
So got the call today dog shit on a white wall to wall wool carpet (white of course)
dam thing kicked my ass.What would you do?

G

Warren,just add some oxy(osr ect.)to your pretreat,clean,and if any staining left,put some 40vol on it

Damn I just noticed you said wool,I think you can still oxy the spots or try a lower vol peroxide after but extract shortly after,maybe you should try a reducer 1st.

Yesterday I was called into a situation with a Great Dane that had messed(diarrhea) in several areas. They went to the pet store and bought some type of cleaner. They used their bissel to try and remove. They had no luck, and the house smelled when I arrived. I also had the problem that the woman was 8 months pregnant, they were in some trouble. Heres what I did. First I called Judsons, talked with Les and asked him about his product being ok with the pregnant woman that far along. I was cleaning white carpet, so I first went to the contaminated area and sucked out as much as I could with the wand using my solution. I mixed up the hydroforce with 02 prespray, spiked with quat a lot. Let this dwell 10 -15 minutes, while it dwelled I applied aggitation using my icapsul machine. I rinsed using Judsons neutral rinse. It came out great, I was 95% happy. So I presprayed again, this time heavier in the areas of the contamination. I went to the truck and got my spotting claw, to remove all excessive moisture in the area from the cleaning. Then I recleaned the area, I was then very happy with the project. Put my air path on it to speed dry, and started to load up. I find the Judson chemicals to be very effective on everything residential. Ron

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom