Dogs.

Mikey P

Administrator
Where would we as an industry be with out them...

That little ol' lady up top is Lisa's latest adopted Pug, Princess Zoey

If you would like to see your or your customer's best friend up top as the POTD, please send me a nice JPG of your buddy..

Woof!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
coyote.jpg

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Oh that third pic of the doxies is adorable!! I too LOVED the pic of Larry and his dog!

Little Zoey up top was dumped at the shelter by her previous owners....14 years old. She is the most tiny and precious little thing. But she got very sick at the shelter. She came from the Castaic, CA shelter, near Magic Mountain. It is very cold there at night in November. It was raining the day I picked her up. This small shelter has only unheated kennels and this poor old girl managed to pick up pneumonia. On top of chronic bronchitis. But it looks like she will pull through. Due to her age and medical issues she will live out the rest of her life with us.

Take care,
Lisa

Walt

IMG_1281.jpg

The whole group together. The two in the back look evil - but they're not.

IMG_0214.jpg

Josie - smart and sweet

IMG_0184.jpg

Hugo - smart and lazy

IMG_0070.jpg

Mabel - not so smart but a lover and an athlete

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Big Star said:
That was worse Charlie! :|

:mrgreen:

Yep - especially since that was a goat, not a sheep. Little known fact - Richards sheep wear rubber boots in their back legs.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
truckmount girl said:
Oh that third pic of the doxies is adorable!! I too LOVED the pic of Larry and his dog!

Little Zoey up top was dumped at the shelter by her previous owners....14 years old. She is the most tiny and precious little thing. But she got very sick at the shelter. She came from the Castaic, CA shelter, near Magic Mountain. It is very cold there at night in November. It was raining the day I picked her up. This small shelter has only unheated kennels and this poor old girl managed to pick up pneumonia. On top of chronic bronchitis. But it looks like she will pull through. Due to her age and medical issues she will live out the rest of her life with us.

Take care,
Lisa

let me jus take a wild guess here........in yor bed....right???????

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Here is a better photo of our dog . . .

after a leisurely swim in the lake,

& a dry-down workout on the trampoline :

Charlie2.jpg

Larry

P.S. He was rescued from being put down by my daughter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom