Don David, rest in peace.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Don David, industry pioneer, passed away last Friday.
Don was the former owner of Color / Match Dyes & AAA Dye & Carpet Cleaning Supply, Inc. He is survived by his daughter, Melody, who now heads Don's former company.
Don was truly instrumental in the development of practical dyeing and spot-dyeing systems for the carpet cleaning industry.

I will really miss Don.

Don's Service will be this Thursday, February 11th at noon. Location will be in the Historic Church ( little white church ) at

Green Hills Memorial Park
27501 South Western Avenue
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
I'm sorry to hear this Shawn.....I obviously did not know him but he sounds like an amazing man.
My prayers for his family and friends to be comforted in this time in loss.

Josh

Supportive Member
Name
Josh
Sad to hear.
Relation to Ernie David of Americolor Corp?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Thank you Shawn

There was so much "wrong" with the dye and color repair world in those days. Don did more than his part to bring a consistency of product performance and integrity to what was at the time a somewhat less than trustworthy supply and training chain for products.

Another pioneer has passed...and to paraphrase John Donne....little by little the rocks that built our industry crumble away into the sea of eternity.

I hear the bell tolling.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Sad to learn of Don's passing. Although I have not been in touch for a long time, I enjoyed working with him years ago. A brilliant mind in his field. He was the major force in developing the Prism line of dyes as well as his own.

Larry Hodges

Name
Larry Hodges
I am very sad to hear that Don David passed away I was a good friend of his he was a good man he taught me a lot of things about life and carpet dyeing I worked with him and in the 80s for 7 years him and his wife and I'm sorry to hear that sorry Melanie he will be missed

Larry Hodges

Name
Larry Hodges
I am very sad to hear that Don David passed away I was a good friend of his he was a good man he taught me a lot of things about life and carpet dyeing I worked with him and in the 80s for 7 years him and his wife and I'm sorry to hear that sorry Melanie he will be missed my name is Larry Hodges I haven't heard from him for a while and I googled him and I saw that he had passed very sorry

15558797383951073418464.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom