Donate, Donate, Donate

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I hit the paypal button for another 10 spot today. Even a BDCC like myself can pull it off. I have nightmares of this board crashing and having to hang out in Paddyland which is a very SAD place. You dont want to have to stoop that low. Donate, Donate, Donate.

Golden Boy

I just subscribed today.I thought I better since I am about to get booted off the red board for insulting Mr. Resoil.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Your in a safe place here Manny. If something is a piece of shit you can actually post it and not get banned.

Goloden Boy

G

Nope..Cans baby...and its 10 times better than Coors Light!

I need to save so I get a free case with my deposit just like dad did back in the day.

Chad

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
On Friday I am planning on getting drunk. I am going to tell you right now I am not going to try and keep up with Curt, Dirk and Becker. Back in the 90's I could have kept up with them. I am semi-retired from pounding beers.

Golden Boy

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I paid my $50 but now I am going to subscribe. Does it automatically collect, otherwise you will get it, who knows when

G

You guys are just kidding about the Pabst beer aren't you?
lol.

Aren't you?

Name
Steve Lawrence
Wow, some seriously deprived beer drinkers here.

My condolences.

Don't you guys have any brew pubs with real beer?

G

For Waldo and any others concerned about drinking too much at Mikeyfest: have no fear! Dirk speaks the truth. There is no peer pressure.

Dirk and I have vowed never to pull a "Becker" again. This is a move only seen in Vegas and no more than once a year. We meet up with Don, go out to the parking garage under the disguise of getting our luggage, and proceed to not leave until we've all finished the 30 ice cold beers in the cooler.

Disclaimer: Do not try this at home and only try it when in a state other than your own. A public parking lot is usually best.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom