Done rinsing the rubber floor now I need to buff it off

Name
Jeff T
8041FD24-F84B-4F40-9D13-88AD26B3F515.pngD39DF4A0-490D-45EC-BE4C-6F54F34DA61D.png

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
I might have missed it, but did you trying calling the manufacturer and find out their recommendation on how to clean it. Maybe they could have recommended the right pixie dust...

Mikey P

Administrator
I figured out a big part of the problem yesterday and frickin frack are using a white or red pad under the tomcat with way way way over diluted neutral cleaner and no dwell time I suggested they take the degreaser cleaner out of the wall dispenser scrub it down with the vacuum off give it a couple minutes and then rinse it up and to also be using the blue gray scrubbing pads that we had great luck with

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I figured out a big part of the problem yesterday and frickin frack are using a white or red pad under the tomcat with way way way over diluted neutral cleaner and no dwell time I suggested they take the degreaser cleaner out of the wall dispenser scrub it down with the vacuum off give it a couple minutes and then rinse it up and to also be using the blue gray scrubbing pads that we had great luck with
hey where you been? It's been awhile..

• Wow
Reactions: Mikey P

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
If you didn’t post here, he might have listened to you
I guess. Mondo recommends using a product called Profi. I get it from Massco, my disty here. It works. I use spp’s on the initial cleaning. Those floors are the birds, but after the initial clean, you can move to green an red pads. But, it takes time. I have 3 basketball courts with it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom