Don't forget to check

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Your Glides. Sneaks up on you. This wasn't even that bad...

8ADD1004-99B0-4419-A460-D4AA6FEA8B7D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Nomad74

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
This was over massive sq ftg. There was no way to do this job without the Greenglide. I was impressed how much the glide grabs if you don't vacuum. Didn't feel the loss of vacuum either, 200 ft run.

The Mach 15 with the slot glide kicked ass. Broke out the PCQJ to drill heavier soiled areas with the Slot Glide. Didn't want it to get jealous.

The other advantage is you ball up the wad and send it through to bore out the vacuum hoses. Cleans em up. Very sustainable.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SamIam and Mikey P

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
how easy is it to remove and install the M15 Glide?
After a couple times its ez. The wand lips are sharp so you gotta palm it in without slicing the glide down. So imo it is very ez now, just need it to be free of grit and concentrate.

It is actually one of the most precision fits I have ever seen.

Reactions: SamIam
F

FB7777

So your glides have a deep insert now?

Ive never had to remove a glide to clean debri but with that recessed channel it looks like you would have to

F

FB7777

Vacuuming will certainly reduce a significant amount of debri that potentially can get trapped on the support rails

While we do vacuum residential , under beds and other hard to reach areas are not reached by upright vacs

What is the benefit to the new design ? Better fit?

I sure as hell don’t want to have to remove a glide to fish out trapped debri

Mikey P

Administrator
Most internals get closer into the baseboard when going head in, surely that's something that drives you mad with the Devastator.

And many of them allow for toolless, heatless, pryless, stressless, removal which is great when you want to go from a slot to a hole to clean an area rug when you don't have somebody to stand on the corner for example. Or if you want to swap on a hard surface glide in the case of the sapphire so you can go from surface to surface with little to no fanfare.

Everybody and their mother tells me that they extract better.

They weigh less.

They cost less at least for me, but I'm not passing along the savings because I'm a capitalist pig. (with an agenda)

But yes, once a week on average you'll have to pull it off and remove the Fred Boyles from inside, which is time that could be better spent practicing AC/DC riffs to impress your 20-year-old boyfriends. 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FB7777
F

FB7777

Most internals get closer into the baseboard when going head in, surely that's something that drives you mad with the Devastator.

And many of them allow for toolless, heatless, pryless, stressless, removal which is great when you want to go from a slot to a hole to clean an area rug when you don't have somebody to stand on the corner for example. Or if you want to swap on a hard surface glide in the case of the sapphire so you can go from surface to surface with little to no fanfare.

Everybody and their mother tells me that they extract better.

They weigh less.

They cost less at least for me, but I'm not passing along the savings because I'm a capitalist pig.

But yes, once a week on average you'll have to pull it off and remove the Fred Boyles from inside, which is time that could be better spent practicing AC/DC riffs to impress your 20-year-old boyfriends. 🤪
Great answer😂

• Haha
Reactions: Mikey P

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
A cleaner in West Virginia asked me to stop and see him when I was in the area. His people were shrinking and browning carpets (yes, it was that long ago when both conditions were more common than now) and he was convinced it was because his truck mount was running too hot.

I doubted that, but said I'd check it out.

It seems his wand was so full of debris (it started with the center pin that kept the wand opening from collapsing accumating fiber and went on from there) that the wand was completely clogged.

After slicing and digging with a coat hanger, I got the wand completely cleaned out. I asked the operators when they last emptied the waste tank.

They both looked at each other for a long time and shrugged.

They did say the wand was easier to push before I cleaned it out....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom