don't hear much about the Hydrosonic wand anymore???

Mikey P

Administrator
John Olsen had a friggen fit when I poo pooed that pos before the first MF.

Boy he was pissed.

Now he has my logo tattooed on his body. :D

Everyone hates me at first.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
2 guys in town have them one guy removed the hydrosonic valve on it because it kept failing on him and the other guy loves it but he's had a few problems with it. The guy that made it hooked him up with a few extra valves to compensate him which was cool of him. My opinion is they are ok if they stay working.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
You never actually used one Mike. They are still out there and they are being purchased. I dont' promote them like I did because I don't want to buy anymore until Jeff has someone else make them. A machined Hydrosonic Valve on a Greenhorn would truly take it over the top.

Mikey P

Administrator
How's that?

You sent me one on a wand remember?

The vibration made my nipples tingle but didn't do jack to get the carpet cleaner.

Most of the (all of the ) hype about that thing came from guys using a low profile, multi jetted wand for the first time in their life.

Greenie

There are bunch of them out there, it's an odd tool with a cult like following, I'm with John if the valve was made by someone else it would probably be worth selling.

Now that said, I side with Mike personally, back when I was still on the truck part time, I cleaned with one for a week or so, I had a numb hand....so it wasn't the kind of thing I was excited about selling.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Mikey P said:
How's that?

You sent me one on a wand remember?

The vibration made my nipples tingle but didn't do jack to get the carpet cleaner.

Most of the (all of the ) hype about that thing came from guys using a low profile, multi jetted wand for the first time in their life.

What you used wasn't a true hydrosonic that was what I meant. It had a valve but that was about it. Besides that I am not going to get into it about the thing. It works and the guys that have them know it. The thing still has a 14 day money back guarantee on it and to this day I have not taken one back.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I bought one of valves from Steamaction when I was at MF. It was the type I could attach like an inline filter. Put it on my wand. I rigged it with quick connects so I could take it on and off during a job. Didn't really notice any difference. Sent it back.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Mikey I don't feel like it. It isn't a battle I wish to fight. I said it works and know it works and so do the guys that have them. What more do I need to say?

Greenie

John the preacher...sounds like you just gave a sermon.

Some think 2.5" hose is bunk, some think hot wate is over rated, some think the HydroSonic buzz valve is over rated, it's nice to know we can disagree and move on.

G

I use the wand with a standard Kingston valve on it,I bought it for comfort reasons and just ordered a new GreenGlide for it.

tophatcc

Twenty five years in the industry and tens of thousands of cleaning jobs under my belt.I have owned a Hydrosonic Wand for 2 weeks now.
I have used low profile, high profile, single jet, multi jet, all sizes of jets, leaky balves and guaranteed no leaky valves, stainless and titanium, 1.5 inch and 2 inch wands.
Thus far I have to say this thing cleans like nothing else I have ever used. Its hard to get used to drawing the wand slower and not pulling it back to your toes (keeping the head straight) as well as not feeling the wand working against you (all wands VACUUM the floor).
This wand works on AIRFLOW, which in turn decreases vacuum motor workload and keeps my hoses clear of water puddles with dramatically increased airflow. The offset angle of the jets as well as this airflow reduce dry times by at least 25%. Thats my experience thus far.
It is hard to get your head around it but I have cleaned side by side with 2 other wands I own and the Hydrosonic absolutely blitzes the other wands in all aspects. I am bamboozled as to why the Hydrosonic cleans so much better but the proof is in the pudding, it works!
If you want a wand with the only major innovation in 60 years of carpet cleaning, that works, dont hesitate to try, buy or at very least use one.

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
I actually won one of those wands about a year and a half ago. We ran it side by side with a pimped Ti wand, and sold the hydrosonic.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Top Hat you are correct about idiots pulling a wand back to their toes!

Keep the wand head straight and in front of you.

Greenie heres a tip..........design some SS exhaust pipe configured into a "S" curve so that it bends in front of your body.And put a wand handle on the curve so that your "Left" side of your body doesn't have to cross clear over to the other side. Keep both arms straight forward.

make sure and give ME credit for this!

Toss in a royalty check too for everyone sold too!

Greenie

Do you distribute these wands, Top hat?
I noticed your profile listed Supplier.

I'll get right on that JimMy, so you want a sissy bar on your wand, correct?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Re: don't hear much about the Hydrosonic wand anymore???

vincent said:
its a gimmick
it's not a gimmick. I have personally sold 80+ wands with a 30 day money back guarantee.not a single one came back even when they where a grand.No gimmick could stand up to that.

clean one

I use one every day. I does a good job i have noticed a few weeks ago my right hand does get the numness in it.
It's a wand my pre-spray lossens the soil the wand sucks it up.

I am going to need a kit for it though i do have a drip coming out of the stem. Or a whole another valve

STEVEC

Ron, thanks again for trying the Pulse Generator. The reason Ron didn't really notice any difference is becuase of the way he cleans. Pre-vac, pre-treat, AGGITATE, rinse. The Pulse Generator really is for the guys that don't use mechanical aggitation.

Steve

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Greenie said:
Do you distribute these wands, Top hat?
I noticed your profile listed Supplier.

I'll get right on that JimMy, so you want a sissy bar on your wand, correct?

I think top hat is really jeff carter, anyways, kelly makes a device that connects to your hose inline, you don't need a special wand valve or anything to get the effects of it.

maker

STEVEC said:
Ron, thanks again for trying the Pulse Generator. The reason Ron didn't really notice any difference is becuase of the way he cleans. Pre-vac, pre-treat, AGGITATE, rinse. The Pulse Generator really is for the guys that don't use mechanical aggitation.

Steve

I sold a few Pulse Generators at connections this year and haven't had any complaints. We made the sales sheets and the packaging for them. Like Steve said if your pre agitating with a scrubber I don't see how this or the Hydrosonic would help at all. The nice thing about these is you can put them on any tool you want.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Re: don't hear much about the Hydrosonic wand anymore???

That's because they threw away the box and were too lazy to find something to ship it back in.

Greenie

Or the chinese box was so thrashed by teh time it arrived, they couldn't re-use it.
happens.

It may not be the wand they hoped for, but it's a wand, and nobody sells a good horse cheap....they never know when they might need it.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Come on you two :evil: You both know me better then that.

If you want to pick on the technology without trying it then great have at it. I don't own the patent so go for it but to imply I would ship a wand in a Chinese box Greenie is low and Vince no way would I let someone keep something they where not completly happy with.

I deserve an apology.

Funny how everyone that doesn't OWN a HydroSonic want to dismiss it yet you give no credence to the folks that own them and love them.

What really pisses me off though is you guys KNOW ME and know I wouldn't make shit up to make a buck even if my life depended on it yet you still don't trust me on that this thing works.

Greenie

Sensitive.

They COME in chinese boxes.....

But whatever, I was just taking an easy shot.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Sensitive? You know I can take it but a Chinese box? That was below the belt Brother. You know how much I hate having any chinese crap here. I am not even going to re-order any chinese tools once the ones I have are gone. If they are not produced here then let some other broke dick, back yard salesman sell them.

G

It's hard to find anything made here anymore, but there is some great stuff. I bought a Riccar RSL5 vaccuum, and I now swear by it, it blows my home Dyson away in carpet cleaning. Their secret is in the velocity of the brush, that agitates the carpet causing the little dirt particles to rise and dance around and then it gets sucked. Here is a cool website for other stuff made in the USA, and it's updated when they sell to the Chinese etc..

http://www.stillmadeinusa.com/appliances.html

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom