Don't know if I want to laugh or cry...

BUSY BEE

living all my life in beautiful Ca I moved to Reno/Tahoe to jump my friends water damage restoration biz and my stone rest. biz. and circle jerking with apt complex cleaning. To quote Duane from Cheech and Chong's Nice Dreams "Holy Sheep Shit!!!!" Dude, this place is a farggin gold mine for water damage!! I never thought I would like cold weather!! I' haven't stopped working since Dec.7th straight. Over 25 apts with clapsed celings, and 2 large houses. Not bad for 3 guys doing all this. Took a beer break sat nite for only an hour, got a call with a 4000 sq ft office fulla water!!! Pipe breaks rule!!!

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Another wave will be coming Bill. Cold again for a few more days. You have my cell for emergencies right?

BUSY BEE

packfancjh said:
Another wave will be coming Bill. Cold again for a few more days. You have my cell for emergencies right?
yeah got it. the whole tes thing we've discused came back to bite us in the ass on the office job....I told 'em so.....ah well....

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
I'll have three more next week when they decide to take the next step Bill. Might have a few more repairs for you possibly too if you want them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom