Don't let your kids grow up to be stupid.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Yesterday I got an emergency flood call from an apartment manager. It turns out the idiot Millennials that live in the apartment overflowed the toilet and didn't know how to shut it off. They literally stood over the toilet and watched it run and run and run, until it flooded most of the upstairs and downstairs. I asked the three residents (1 girl and two guys) why they didn't shut off the valve on the wall or simply push the flap back down. They all replied they didn't know how to do that. One guy replied he thought that someone was in the shower and didn't think anything was wrong.

GOOD GRIEF!

One of the first things I did with my boys is to teach them how to stop the toilet when it clogs up or just keeps running. I've witnessed them stunned and staring at the bowl as the water rises. Early training put a stop to that.

Anyway. So, I'm in this flooded apartment. I went upstairs and the idiots threw down blankets and bedspreads to stop the flooding. I had to pick it all up and throw it in the bathtub. I then put my 870 to work. I put my Aqua Helix upstairs while I hooked up a second hose down stairs and sucked up water with a wand. Downstairs was all vinyl tile. Sucked up all the water then placed fans around.

Continuing my work upstairs with the Aqua Helix, things were reinforced in my mind I was dealing with idiots. All three renters were laying on the bed smoking a strawberry vape and filling up the apartment with smoke (or vape, or whatever it was.) I had to ask them to leave the apartment due to them choking me out.

I'll go back today to collect my fans and reinstall the carpet and pad. There are three dehus in the apartment that will be running for a week.

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I have some really good stuff from Hydramaster called BotaniPhase. This stuff works amazing on flood jobs or musty places. Also MultiPhase works awesome. @doylebloss what are the differences between the two? They both have worked great for me. Just wondering if one is better than the other.

doylebloss

Supportive Member
Name
Doyle Bloss
Thanks for the compliments. Botaniphase is a botanical (natural thyme oil is the main one) deodorizer designed to eleiminate odors caused by water intrusion and mold and mildew. It is designed to effectively treat stagnant air environments, wet environments, crawl spaces and areas impacted by water intrusion. MultiPhase is a bonding and encapsulating deodorizer that is excellent for pet urine and feces, and other organic based odors. It works well on animal body odors too.

Reactions: Nomad74

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
"What is happening to our young people? They disrespect their elders, they disobey their parents. They ignore the law. They riot in the streets inflamed with wild notions.
Their morals are decaying. What is to become of them?"

Plato

"I see no hope for the future of our people if they are dependent on frivolous youth of today, for certainly all youth are reckless beyond words... When I was young, we were taught to be discreet and respectful of elders, but the present youth are exceedingly wise [disrespectful] and impatient of restraint".

(Hesiod, 8th century BC)

"The world is passing through troublous times. The young people of today think of nothing but themselves. They have no reverence for parents or old age. They are impatient of all restraint. They talk as if they knew everything, and what passes for wisdom with us is foolishness with them. As for the girls, they are forward, immodest and unladylike in speech, behavior and dress."
(From a sermon preached by Peter the Hermit in A.D. 1274)

"Nothing new to see here, move along .
You're becoming your father.
Life goes on
Don't worry, be happy"

~Playdough~

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom