Dri Eaz Dri Pod or Airpath? or both?

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
they have similar amp draw but one puts out more air. Anyone having success with one or two Dri Pods moving them as you're cleaning on carpet?

Name
Brad Gouveia
I would vote for 2-3 pods. Easy to carry and work great for bedrooms. The airpath is great for bigger rooms but 2 pods work just as good if not better.

I got 3 pods and one old airpath. The airpath is off the truck now, no room.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I carry dri pods on the truck unless I have a large area to clean. Then I bring the air path. Just don't expect the dri pods to last long. One of my died that was maybe a year old. My old black air path is still going strong. The pods are great for bedrooms.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I'm currently carring four pods 2 snails and an Airpath. Drying the carpet as much as possible is what we strive for and customers love it.

I took out my huge hose reel, went with a 200 foot reel which carrys 50 feet of 2.5 and 150 feet of 2 inch hose. I door mounted my high pressure hose real. leaves more space for fans.

Dry pods are great but they're not an airpath. drypods for bedrooms, Airpath for larger areas.

Snails for halls and steps and upholstery.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Two dry pods and two snails. Covers almost everything I need. For most commercial the pods are useless but occasionally use them.

Mikey P

Administrator
I use to loan out full size snails but the older generation had a tough time moving them around, let along loading them in their cars.

Air Pods and Minis are fantastic for this.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Use two Airpaths and two snails the most.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom