Dri Eaz Studebaker Airpath

Mike Draper

I carry 4 on my truck, soon to be 6. I advertise fastest dry times in the valley and I mean it. The word has gotten around that we do premium work and my studebakers are a huge part of it.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The airpaths are an awesome product. I've used them plenty...years ago. Mostly water damage.

My question is this. If you have a decent set up and things are working fine...why do you need an airpath to dry the carpets you just cleaned?

In my experience it might take off 15 or 20 minutes of dry time in the worst situations where you really needed to hit a carpet hard.

Even then, my dry passes etc were more than enough to leave the carpet is a state that was close enough to dry as to not warranet extra air.

I don't believe that little bit of dry time is worth the noise, the hassle, the room on the truck, the walking on clean carpets, the cords ....etc etc.

You should be able to get pretty darn close to dry before you leave with the cleaning ....unless your equipment doesn't "suck" !gotcha!

Just askin.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mike Draper said:
Why do people want the fancy car with all the options? Its all about prefernce.

I get that, but you should be able to end up with close to the same result without the extra hassle.

If you're using as an upsell of sorts....then I get it.

Dog and pony show is worth it sometimes.

You could still advetise the dry times and get them without the airpath...but again, the show of the airpath is probably pretty cool to a home owner. Especially if they've had there carpets cleaned before without the air movers.

Ron K

Here in the Pacific NW winter is still with us. Fifty degrees,.... 1oo% humidity, we use the airpath on every job first two rooms usually dry before we leave. Have customers drop them off at our workshop if they decide to keep it overnight.

Mike Draper

my carpet 80oz. nylon. 2 hour dry times with dry pass. 20 minute dry times when I add in a studebaker ( in feb). people know the difference between couple hours and dry when we leave.

Name
I'm Rick James
Cleaning the carpet is the easy part.. drying some of it before you leave is golden. Thats my next toy..

tim

Mike is right on. Minimum of 2 hours dry time without it, dry to the touch when you leave when you use them. Great USP, customers love it!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Brian R said:
I could be wrong.

:oops:

you are
I AM with Drapes on this one
Airmovers can make a world of difference

One note about dry times ...the amount of pre-spray used has a GREAT deal to do with dry times

..L.T.A.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
meAt said:
Brian R said:
I could be wrong.

:oops:

you are
I AM with Drapes on this one
Airmovers can make a world of difference

One note about dry times ...the amount of pre-spray used has a GREAT deal to do with dry times

..L.T.A.

Oh, you don't agree with me even when I'm right. Iseeru

Yes, it happens

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Love them for rugs. They cut the dry time for washed tufted rug - the heavy ones - to less than half the time of regular air movers.

Lisa

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
meAt said:
..L.T.A.

Also the pH of your juice combined with the amount you use makes a big difference. When we have a nice clean-ish nylon we use hydrobreak. It doesn't matter (within reason) how much we "paint" on with a hydroforce at 375psi it is almost always dry when we go. Spray the same or less chems with a lighter dilution of zone perfect/boost all/ citra-boost and dry times are a problem.

That's why I have been hollering about needing a better sprayer for pre-spray application.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom