dri master rotary tool

I use a RX-20 now as part of a carpet cleaning franchise I plan to close in the next year. Ive been looking at the dri master as a possible replacement. I do mostly residential work and thought maybe this tool would serve me better than a new RX. I would appreciate anyones thoughts on the subject.
thanks in advance!

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Truckmount Fun,

are you from Turlock?

guess i'll chime in on this thread since i use to live in Motown.

never owned a drimaster rotary tool but a friend sold his cause it was a POS (peice of Sh$t).

does that answer your question ? :lol:

May i suggest you at least Demo a Sapphire Scientific Hoss 700
1376.png

Why do you like rotary tools anyhow?

If you ask me they're too slow, too awkward, too heavy, too hard to get up and down stairs and too hard to train techs to use.

I betcha a pimped-out wand and the right chemicals does as well in less time with less effort.

(shifting gears),

i remember women from Turlock being real sweet hearts. 8) Some real country girls you got there!

Are they still nice?

cheers!!!

Im not neccessarily looking to change just wondering if theres anything better out there before I repurchase what I already have.

Name
Brad Gouveia
I got both. I like the rx better I feel like the drimsater I a toy compared to the rx and slower. I am hoping to see hoss at connections. I am thinking about trying it out. The biggest complaint about the rx is it is heavy and I hate hauling up or down steps.

brendan

Name
brendan
havent used one myself,,,but what about the 360i?........just about to buy one,,waiting till i hear whats new in connections

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
The Hoss isn't a lightweight either.

bet it weighs about as much as the RX.

I like the looks of the cleaning head on the hoss. Makes me think it has a lower center of gravity than the rx. Also, less prone to baseboard, furniture and head damage (I'm guessing).

Dan Lloyd

I've got a used Rotary Dri-Master I'd sell. I think it cleans as good as the RX on regular residential carpet.

The RX can also be a buffer or tile tool. RDM is lighter, easier to carry, easier to manage.

RX is heavier duty, but since it has more metal, it is heavier in weight. So it's a trade off.

I've had both, and eventually went with a Prochem Titanium wand..

RDM also has very little to no overspray, so works well for on location rug cleaning.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Jeff;

The Hoss 700 weighs less than the RX-20, due to the aluminum housings.

Has a new padded strap for easier lifting:
hoss700s.jpg
Sap%20Extractor.jpg

The Slotted Extractor Heads are lower in front, giving more carpet agitation to trailing heads.

Cleaned well with the variable amounts of water, and had plenty of torque.

I think this tool has a lot of advantages.

We are going to use it with our Truckmount Drying System, for water damage.

Larry

S

sam miller

Mine wasnt a flush tool like the rx20. drymaster picks water back up so fast its a great dry cleaning tool for clean carpet!

one guy told me to remove the restrictor for water flow another said have the spray slots machined to spray more not very specific so mine site in a local distributors show room for the next sucker!

Farenheit251

I clean mostly filthy rental units and thought the Dri master cleaned great.

Some cleaners say it doesnt spray water deep enough. You are never going to get all the dirt. This tool really digs in and vacuums deeper --you can still remove dirt deep with the vacuum. Many cleaners do the opposite and spray deeper than they can recover which is way worse.

Agitates&Vacuums so good I didnt feel guilty about skipping the prevac.

Unfortunately removing the swirls was damn near impoosible to the point I was afraid I was going to have to buy a carpet if I kept using it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom