Dri Pod update

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Got two from the very appreciated promotion.

Not a bad idea for them(promotion/free), just expensive. If it get people to try them it's a win. I'll admit I would have never bought one, I like my small snail fans.

After using one for a week I find myself having a reason to bring in a fan. This more than likely will wear off over time as they(and me) get old. Ssssssss

It seems to work extremely well and IMO it really does what it's supposed to do. The air does spread around the room. It's very loud sounds like a jet! If you are not soaking the shat outta stuff like most you can have a large room dry(or dry enough) in an hour with a couple of them.

Good job taking a chance on the promotion. It worked I'd buy these to go along with my small snails(great for stairs). Thank you Legend brands, it's appreciated.

It would be cool to have a low - high switch. They are very loud. Also, figure out a way I can set it on it's side!

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Got two from the very appreciated promotion.

Not a bad idea for them(promotion/free), just expensive. If it get people to try them it's a win. I'll admit I would have never bought one, I like my small snail fans.

After using one for a week I find myself having a reason to bring in a fan. This more than likely will wear off over time as they(and me) get old. Ssssssss

It seems to work extremely well and IMO it really does what it's supposed to do. The air does spread around the room. It's very loud sounds like a jet! If you are not soaking the shat outta stuff like most you can have a large room dry(or dry enough) in an hour with a couple of them.

Good job taking a chance on the promotion. It worked I'd buy these to go along with my small snails(great for stairs). Thank you Legend brands, it's appreciated.

It would be cool to have a low - high switch. They are very loud. Also, figure out a way I can set it on it's side!
They are noisy. Either impresses or annoys the customers. I have 3 and am going to buy a couple more. Mine are the older ones not daisy chain able.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
It would be cool to have a low - high switch. They are very loud. Also, figure out a way I can set it on it's side
Screenshot_20200822-210615_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Nomad74

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I like that. Im using a Stealth fan to blow into my son’s room at night. Even on low its loud and put out a-lot of CFM. I may get one of those.

Edit. Just bought one
I have one. I use it for many situations where i need lower power on tools.. It actually meant for router in woodshop. It just relabeled to something else.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Still way over priced...
Studebaker,dri pods...
Took my ics idea an made tons.
Had to be at least twenty emails just from Greenie...
Who knew attaching a rolling planter stand to a fan missing a base.
Would have generated 17 yrs of profits for others.
But top down drying...
Right here unless some one can pull an article pre 1994 on any one else doing it....
A forty dollar broken stand fan,four zip ties an a rolling bottom...
Keith Studebaker how many email did you an Greenie send me...I knew it was brilliant then.
An time proved me right...
Then again how many of those 800 dollar metal beasts are still operating.
I got laffed at for suggesting 800 was insane cleaner gouging.
But some bragged about buying loads of them for there fleets.
You know the types,thinking overworked crews need more heavy junk to lift carry an use.
An that's all those were...
Junk ,then resold to a larger company for more profits...of course they had to make a dri pods.
Who the f wants huge over priced fans hogging space in a van.
Sorry this gets me madder then Bristor.
An that's pretty bad...
Bottomline you got a gd idea.
Don't toss it on internet...
Yer fkd...
You remember the plastic fan holders you were gonna make in china.
Then any cleaner could buy a fan remove stand an insert?
Why so the average cleaner could get 800 dollar performance for under 75...
Wheeled donut inserts,Bristor forgot.
Greenie vanished,an Studebaker got 14 mill...
I hate that gd scenario more then my cancer...
An I have no need to lie...
But Bristor when I go...
A curse on you like you never seen.
When my ghostly foot kicks your live ass...
You will know the dance has begun...
A pox on that foul credit card charging idea stealing scoundrel.
What are those in the picture.
Lawn hose protectors.
Why Caes? You think they would sell.
Well Joe sure...
Like he invented that cuff.
Dude probably got him duct taped an hidden.
He could not invent or sell ,he just cheated an stole...
A pox on that foul beast...
Mike send me one of yer huge footed boots.
So when I'm gone I can ghost kick him with larger then size nine...
Sorry for rant but you see my trigger on this issue.
So if you ever see Joe get an award an suddenly out of nowhere he goes flying.
Mark one up for GhostCaes...
Don't worry Joe you did say hope you die .
You will get yer wish...
But so will I...
Mikey hope you got a sizeble foot.
I wanna clear goal posts on that mf...

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Doesn't matter if it's true or not. When you are always talking about how much richer you are than someone else, or how much better you are at something than someone else, whether it's true or not, is bragging. When you are putting others down because they are not as rich as you or as good as you at something, it's annoying and it points to a lack of something within yourself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom