Drieaz 2800 i vs Phoneix 200 HT

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Anyone got any side by side comparison info. I need some more dehu's. I have been using the 200 ht's, but am wondering if anyone has some good info that they can share on which helps to dry faster and during high heat applications.

Thanks,

Mark Saiger
Saiger's Steam Clean, LLC
Grand Rapids, MN

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
if you have a jondon i would look at the ultimate 340. it is a badass dehu i bucket tested in same room with a drieaz 2000 and 200 ht and it had about thirty percent more water than the 2000 and about 15 percent more water than the ht. also it feel like you are moving around a twenty pound version of a 200 max because of how they setup the compressor.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Michael don't the HT's pull less to begin with?

I thought they pulled less than the non HT except in high temp where they out performed the non HT.

LeeCory

My side by side comparison between the 200HT and the Dri-Eaz 2000 is different. Every single time side by side the 2000 pulled more water then the 200HT. Not that I am happy about that since I own the 200HT's. Also it's not what the specs would lead you to believe.

I don't think the 340 is a high heat machine, so between the two I would bet the Dri-Eaz 2800i would be the winner. I've not seen the 340, but I'd love to try one out.

Greg Cole said on ICS that he is going to do a bucket test between the 200HT, 340, and the 2800i within the next 48 hours. I am curious to see the results.

Since the Dri-Eaz 2000 outperforms the 200HT I am sure the 2800i will by far.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
with the temps in the room around 95 degrees the ht will always pull more and pull longer than my drieaz 2000. maybe my 2000 needs some thing but i have pumped many times into 55 gallon trashcans and everytime the 200ht pulls more.

the ultimate 340 is a highheat dehu and unlike the 200ht doesnt need to bypass. it operates up to 105 degrees and moves alot more air thru the unit than most dehus. i have not used a 2800i so i can not speak about its performance. i do see that it uses 400 cfm process air but i do not see or heard of any temp operating specs for the 2800i.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i have not measured the amount of water by units of volume, but by the water level in the trashcans. if i come in and machines are side by side and one of the cans is a third full and the other is about a quarter full the difference is very appaerent. the only time the unit pull the anywhere close to the same is on the first day.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Thanks guys for the input. I got a call from my Minnesota distributor and they are trying to get a 2800 i to me to also do a side by side test in my facility. When I get it, I am going to try and run them in a number of different heat and wet environments. This thread has me really thinking.....

I'm looking forward to hearing about the testing Greg Cole is also doing. This is the real world testing I want to hear about.

Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom