drieaz airpath

Bucey

Name
FFA?
for those of you that use the airpath to decrease dry time. Please share your experience and performance of this equipment. How did you implement it in your cleaning system?

Mike Draper

I use them on most of my my jobs. people call and ask me if I'm the steam cleaning guy with the fast dry times. People like to get back to living in their home asap. The days of 5+ hour dry times are not part of my business.
2011-06-12113407.jpg

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I had one for awhile, they work alright, in order to have a house essentially dry by the time you leave, I think a guy needs to run about 3 of them on an average home. if you work with a helper I think they would be awesome, if not to me they are too much hassle to lug in and out of the house.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Mike,
The Airpath leaves an indentation where the wheels are.
Do you take them out, or once the homeowner vacuums they come out?

Mike Draper

They dont leave that bad of an indentation in the carpet if they are only left there for 15 min. I rake all residential jobs.

Luis Gomez

Name
Luis Gomez
Ofer Kolton said:
Mike,
The Airpath leaves an indentation where the wheels are.
Do you take them out, or once the homeowner vacuums they come out?
If you place 4 blue Styrofoam blocks (not separated) under each caster you will not leave
indentations, especially when drying area rugs.
Luis

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
Used one today in a basement full of olefin burber. Basements here are cool this time of year and a little help will speed dry times. The Airpath moves a lot of air in the right direction, I wouldn't want to be without it.

Mike Draper

you could buy a box fan from kmart. they are light weight, only weighs 3-4lbs. and Im sure they will help speed up the dry times.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
hows the mytee ones work???

cuz i aint like Mike that seems to have a fooking money tree grown back there

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
only complaint I have is with the wheels, they don't hold up well if you have a stack of 3 fans and try to roll
them around

if you by yourself just move it every few minutes but it will dry the prespray if you get it to close

if you don't vacuum under the bed it will blow out the dust bunnies all around the room and eventually end up on the fan grill

will blow posters of the wall

doesn't make any sense to leave it in one place long enough to put a bad dent in the carpet

Mike Draper

I would prefer a glide on the bottom. Also, I regularly have to replace the rivets in the wheel well. I am gentle and take extremely good care of my equipment.

gary mackay

I won't operate without them, they truly make a customer a client.

They are heavier than Odin's original stainless steel vacuum booster & a real pain in the ass to carry in, I use a foldable handcart to take to the door.

They in no way dry a room in 10 minutes as advertised before but they work better than any other out there & I have used several. I bought them when drieaze pumped them out because it was a better design & somewhat cheaper. No one & I mean no one works equipment harder & I have had them roll down stairs while trying to stand them up to dry stairs, I've dropped them & they roll around in the back of the truck, Oh and they are exposed to moisture all day & while locked in the truck and them babbies still got some years on them. Only probem in about 4 years is the codrs are all twisted up & the wheel lock tits have all broken off.

I blew off one heavy wood mirror off the wall once that was a matching set to the furniture & it cost me the job and that's it. It does happen but not like other fans I have used. They have been very well behaved condidering the mph they put out.

Stacking them is hard on the back so I stand them up along side each other & they don't stay that way in SOCAL traffic.

They blow out dust bunnies & find condom wrappers from under beds but the end results are enough to keep them calling back. I don't pick up dust bunnies or anything else that the airpaths discover.

The only PITA is keeping them clean but that is only if you're too lazy to keep your shit looking good, let me tell you, the ladies do notice the dust that builds on the intake grill.

My only complaint would be the cord, no place to wrap it securely. I use a velcro strap on the handle. I'm going to snip off the cord & run short pig tails & use an extion cord.

I don't rake anymore, I don't see the air indentations that I hear about just wheel marks & temp. wheel indentations from moving them every 10 minutes. They can live with the wheel marks because they don't have to sleep in the driveway for 3 nights in the RV waiting for the carpets to dry.

I'm no shill for airpath, in fact I hate them for making such a heavy piece of equipment that make my wrists & arms fall asleep at night, I should sue them for carpell tunnel syndrone but I'm no true native of Kalifornia.

Triad fans, the first thing I sold right after I bought.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I like Mytee's fans better...lighter..easier to transport...you can stand them on there side for other things ....and they put out just as good as the airpath..

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Ryan;

I think the AirPath can easily cut the drying time to 1/2 hour . . .

when used with a system to speed up dry times.

It is a selling point with several of my customers.

Larry

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
I do not like the wheel marks so I put slides under them. Major reduction in dry time when needed.

Are they worth it? I have plenty of omni fans and to be honest I never set up fans anyways. I just turn the ceiling fans on and call it done.

Becker

Name
Becker
rstrick said:
for those of you that use the airpath to increase dry time. Please share your experience and performance of this equipment. How did you implement it in your cleaning system?

I had it all wrong, I thought the fans were made to decrease dry times.

We don't need any help increasing dry times here in the cool damp Puget Sound.

Bucey

Name
FFA?
very good becker. me either in the carolinas.. very humid this time of year... not sure if the size and weight win the prize for me...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom