Drieaze gets a chance to make things right

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
EDIT:

I am angry and have yet to give drieaze a chance to make it right.

I listed a long rant about why I am disappointed with drieaze right now. I will contact drieaze before making assumptions as to whether or not they care.

I think I got a raw deal, but I should give them a chance to make it right before saying things that may influence whether or not people buy any new products from them.

Chads

Supportive Member
Re: Drieaze sticks it to the carpet cleaners!

Arent the old air paths made by studebaker not dri-eaz :?:

topnotchman

I think studebaker sold the design or whatever to dri-eaz and dri-eaz slapped their name on it and sold them. Dri-Eaz should have just held off on that, and just updated them from the get-go with the rotomold design, locking wheels, and stackable design. Just so headaches like that wont happen. They look like 2 completely different airpaths.

Name
Nate W.

I could be wrong but I thought studebaker had a big version, then dri-eaz bought the rights and made the smaller version that was the black stackable with the poor handle. Then came out with the rotomolded blue version.

Again, I could be wrong. :D

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Gary why should Dri-Eaz make anything right? What did you buy from Dri-Eaz? Dri-Eaz doesn't sell anything direct so maybe you might want to call the person whom you purchased whatever it is you bought?

Greenie

well yea, not to step on John's toes...but that is what the Distributor is there for, to fight on your behalf and resolve issues.

B&BGaryC said:
EDIT:

I am angry and have yet to give drieaze a chance to make it right.

I listed a long rant about why I am disappointed with drieaze right now. I will contact drieaze before making assumptions as to whether or not they care.

I think I got a raw deal, but I should give them a chance to make it right before saying things that may influence whether or not people buy any new products from them.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I am going to go through the avenue of my distributor.

My airpath handle broke off while I was carrying it down a flight of stairs and crashed through a wall in the customer's home.

It was en epic failure of design. The housing of the fan actually broke so that the handle and the nut and washer and everything with a piece of the housing was left in my hand as the fan tumbled down the stairs.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
B&BGaryC said:
I am going to go through the avenue of my distributor.

My airpath handle broke off while I was carrying it down a flight of stairs and crashed through a wall in the customer's home.

It was en epic failure of design. The housing of the fan actually broke so that the handle and the nut and washer and everything with a piece of the housing was left in my hand as the fan tumbled down the stairs.

ouch

that's bad.
Sorry to hear that one, Gar

so did Dri-Eas lower the price significantly when they bought Stud's original steel fan design and turned it into a piece of plastic?

I'm kind of curious too, to hear how the distys would handle (no pun intended) that one ?

..L.T.A.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
When did you buy it Gary? It had to be at least 18 months or more. Not trying to bust your balls here and while I agree it had some issues, you had it for at least 18 months. Where you inspecting it regularly for any wear?

Dri-Eaz did offer a rebate to anyone that bought the airpath you did towards the purchase of a new Blue One. I even doubled the offer so I know they wanted to help people buy the "new and improved" roto modeled ones.

Again sorry to hear about yout bad luck. That really sucks. If no one else comes through I'll sell you a new one at 1+ cost pricing plus shipping.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Not that I know of. I was offering up a new Airpath at cost plus shipping if his interlink wasn't able to help him out.

Kami

Hi Gary,
I'm a sales rep for Dri-Eaz Products and John at Superior Cleaning Solutions called me about this post. I'm very sorry to hear about this happening, and would like to make things right. Please call John at Superior 801-225-0077 and he will give you the details.
Thanks,
Kami Allen
Senior Account Manager
Dri-Eaz Products, Inc.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC

I never heard about that. Hmm.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
All I can say is wow.

Drieaze went above and beyond anything I had expected and made things right. I guess I shouldn't expect the worse, especially from such a big player in this industry.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
The video store bought me a new car and fills my tank every week so I can drive down there and rent a movie.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom