Drunk Adjustor

Tony Dees

Comes home Easter Morning 3am drunker than snot. Parks his car in his driveway, his friend is passed out in the passenger seat.

He stumbles to toward the front door, pukes, then walks thru it.

Tries to unlock the door, he can't make his key work, beats and bangs on the door. Finally he uses his credit card to open the door.

Stumbles in, pukes again, stumbles around, looking and wondering why things look different.

Lady is in the bathroom on the phone with the police, police arrive and put him in the car.

You see, BOTH of these neighbors are my clients, they live in one of those townhouse complexes that all look the same.

I laughed my but off when she told me this, the adjustor is a mother spoiled kid. Mommy paid the bill for his last cleaning.

My lady client was at him why he was in the squad car saying, "whats you mothers phone number? someone's going to clean this up" "I'm haveing my carpet cleaned and YOUR Paying the Bill"

Adjustor: (drunken slur) "Don't call my mother" cop says "you'll have her number soon enough."

I told her: "yeah 3 am Easter morning and SHE has Risen"

hahahahahaHhaHHAHAHAHAHA! This was GREAT. You see he had actually parked in his own driveway, but stumbled into hers.

I had to go outside to laugh, it was killing me.

They got him for drunk and disorderly.

It's up to her to file for breaking and entering.

She said: "He's a well educated young man, I don't understand"

I laughed about this one all day.

R

R W

The cops could have charged him with a DUI, even though he wasn't behind the wheel, and then he would have had to prove himself innocent.

In Ohio, you can be charged with impaired driving even if under the limit. You just gotta defend yourself even more. All depends if the cop wants to mess with you.

Back
Top Bottom