Dry Air Gale Force vs Powr Flite F5?

ThaBeast

Name
Dave
I have and like Gale force fans. I need a couple more for a large commercial job coming up. I noticed the Powr Flite F5 is comparably priced and has higher cfm. Anyone have experience/insight to share before I make my decision?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Gale force is the better unit by a long shot. The gf has a better motor and switch and a better track record ( at least with us) than the powr flite units . I like the powr flite when I started out because their proximity to the shop, they are literally 6 minutes away from both the office and the shop, but I didn't like the fact that this would go out then that would go out. Even though the parts are cheap and they always have them in stock, we wanted more reliable units.

Also the amp draw on the gale force is going to be a bit higher At 2.5 amps vs the pf f5 at 2.2 amps. But the trade off for the reliability makes it no deals for us.

The only issue we have with the gale force is the well nuts used to secure the protective grills on both side of the air mover. They seem to just come out sometimes for no apparent reason.

I know they it is stated that the pf out moves the air coming out of they go but I would do some side by side testing of your own before committing to a fleet of these for sure.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We have a dozen or so of Gale Force's and while it doesn't compare in features with the Force 9 or the Drieaz Jet CXV, they do work very well and have held up nicely for the price. I'd purchase the Gale Force over the Power Flite any day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom