Dry Fit-type polos?

Chris A

Name
Chris
Bought some through my local embroidery shop (Dry-Tek is the brand) and they SUCK. After one day the have pulls all over. Even Steph wore one out to a quote and came back with snags. Where are you guys getting yours and what brand, and how successful have you been with keeping them holding together?

Chris A

Name
Chris
We paid decent money for em so I thought they would hold up but one day and they look like their 3 months old with all the snags!

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I have always purchased ours at Kohl's ( dept store) I have had some for over 4 years. Same "wicking" type material and occasionally they'll snag but not often. I usually lose mine to "stripper" when doing VCT tile. I think the BN on collar is Grannd

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I bought a bunch of these two years ago and they still look like new. Kind of pricy but worth every penny. Queensboro Adidas Climalite 3 Stripe Cuff Pique Polo

Style: 1176

• Description
  • Sizing and Information
  • Alternative Style
  • Customer Comments

This silky, 100% polyester Adidas Embroidered Polo Shirt is ready for your customization. Featuring authentic Adidas branding such as contrast 3-stripe detailing, contrast piping, and open-hemmed sleeves, this custom polo also has large, flat-finished buttons, smooth neck taping, and a double stitched botton hem with side vents. The Adidas logo is heat sealed on the back neck. Partner your business or organization with one of the respected names in performance apparel for an affordable price.

Features Include:
- Moisture treated, hydrophillic finish
-Adidas contrast 3-stripe detail on sleeves, contrast piping on front and back sleeve seam
-Open-hemmed sleeves, a three-button placket with large flat-finished buttons, smooth neck taping and a double-needle stitched bottom hem with side vents
-Authentic Adidas heat seal logo and stripes
Your Price:
$44.49 w/ Free embroidering

Last edited:

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
got mine from marks work warehouse in Canada
paid anywhere from $15-22
Some of them are over 2 years old now and when compared with the new shirts I cant pick out which ones are the old stock :O

The brand is DriWear

Chris A

Name
Chris
they were around $25 a piece, I think Steph said they were middle of the road, I would pay more if I knew they would last, dunno about $45 apiece though dang

Chris A

Name
Chris
got mine from marks work warehouse in Canada
paid anywhere from $15-22
Some of them are over 2 years old now and when compared with the new shirts I cant pick out which ones are the old stock :O

The brand is DriWear

Thanks, I like those. Did you get a deal because the print was backwards?

Chris A

Name
Chris
I'll go back to cotton before I spend $45 on a fackin shirt though...

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Even at that price it only takes one average job to pay for 6 shirts that will last for over 2 years and impress your clients much more that a cotton shirt or God forbid a freaking t shirt. The image improvement will pay for the shirts many time over. Image is very important in carpet cleaning.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I have the Nike dry-fit shirts, they also will snag. I wouldn't get white again(not smart)...!

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
Thanks, I like those. Did you get a deal because the print was backwards?

lol took the picture in a mirror :p

Last edited:

Chris A

Name
Chris
Even at that price it only takes one average job to pay for 6 shirts that will last for over 2 years and impress your clients much more that a cotton shirt or God forbid a freaking t shirt. The image improvement will pay for the shirts many time over. Image is very important in carpet cleaning.

yes Dave we have all seen your mugshot on your website.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Some of the lightweight shirt are poor quality. I buy the Port Authority Signature series. They seem to hold up pretty well. Local lady does my shirts. They end up cost to me about $26 each with print.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Chris look into the Gilden brand shirts. Not the same style fabric as your new ones. But very good quality for very fair price. I still have some 7-8 yrs old that look decent.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
what you want is a 100% polyester shirt. these dry quickly are wrinkle free and stain free. yes polyester is very very good in some applications. I buy my 100% polyester/dryfit shirts at walmart for $12 each in various styles. sometimes they are on special for alot less. I bought a long sleeve one on clearance for $3 recently. I normally wear short sleeve.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
We just got new moisture dry type shirts from our local embroidery store. We got the Holloway Brand and they are a snag free type shirt. PN 65378 or PN 85378 is the model number on the tag. Difficult to read the dang thing....and I have my arms stretched out a long way, cheaters on and the magnifing app on the phone and a real magnifing glass on it.

Here is a link to our Facebook with the pics.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Saig...87049728720.1073741831.168572583180170&type=1

Here is our Saiger's Steam Clean Facebook link with a bunch of more pics of cleaning and us wearing the shirts.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Saig...0#!/pages/Saigers-Steam-Clean/168572583180170

Reactions: Chris A

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
The Nike dryfits hold up well. But, From my experience, they sure are hot and don't breath well.

ThaBeast

Name
Dave
Nike, I have some that are three years old and still look great. Some days when it is really hot and humid I switch back to two cotton polos for the day, change after lunch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk while peeing in the new tech's coffee

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom