Dry Fusion?

Mikey P

Administrator
Taken off a recent new sign up's website..

http://www.gunnscleaning.co.uk/carpet_c ... castle.htm
DRY FUSION

Dry Fusion has been developed for today's carpets. There have been big changes in the construction of carpet and carpet fabrics over the last few years, most notably commercial and domestic carpet has become shorter. Because of the denser packed pile, airflow is reduced and the carpet is left wetter. Add to this increased soilage and detergent is left behind.

These changes have contributed to extraction cleaning methods leaving the carpet wetter for longer, with more residual dirt left behind due to poor airflow. Dry Fusion has been designed to maximize cleaning performance on these new carpets. It works because it doesn't rely on airflow to clean or to dry.

Dry Fusion is the only carpet cleaning system that hot cleans, deodorizes, stain protects then heat dries every type of carpet. It's all in the same process, and because it is patented, nobody else can use this amazing system of cleaning. By taking all the best features of hot water extraction (hot solution, "Shot of Steam"), the best features of dry cleaning (low moisture, mechanical agitation) and combining them together with the patented hot cleaning pad system that constantly heats the fibres as they are being cleaned - you have some of the most outstanding results ever seen.

Two unique mechanisms work to keep Dry Fusion cleaned carpet virtually stain free to maintain that just cleaned look longer. A Fluorocarbon Resin (a DuPont Speciality) places an invisible protective shield over every fibre during the cleaning process. It helps prevent dry grit, dust as well as spills lodging within the carpet. Even walked in mud and oily spills have difficulty seeping in. Because the fibre is effectively "non stick" when you DRY FUSION clean, vacuuming removes more soil, plus the vacuum cleaner is easier to push.

HWE then post pad with Encapugard?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Bonnet cleaning with a steam vapor injected.

Look it up on youtube.

Old news

As much as I hate to admit it, people like that even though they are full of s**t are probably making a lot more money than your standard honest carpet cleaner. Why? Homeowners don't know the difference. They just know that you are offering them something new and it sounds better than what other cleaners are offering. I guarantee he closes a lot more jobs over the phone with his sales pitch than most people. In a way it is kinda like the guys that advertise breakthrough cleaning promoting the Rotovac. Yes we know it is nowhere near as good as a quality truckmount and experienced tech, but like I said, "the customer doesn't know the difference." That is one reason I will never advertise in yp again. You have to resort to measures like that to be successful. Chem Dry uses the term "Breakthrough Technology" all the time. Every hot water extraction company should post pictures of Chem Dry with their portables and wannabe truckmount or even worse their buffers and really let the consumer know what they are getting.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
seen it when i was in the uk a few years back, had them come out to me house and demo the system
it was like gurgink on steriod,s

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Believe that the system came from Oz developed by John Goldsmith of Research Products. From memory (because I am too lazy to walk downstairs and check in my museum) it was originally a German machine that John adapted to our industry. John was an innovator but unfortunately passed away a few years back. :(

roro

ps We only used it a few times before it went to the museum. Maybe it's time to have a resurrection. :oops:

bugadab

I like pre spray cleaning with hot water and the right humidity. Like washing hair. Put plenty of cleaner in, rinse with fresh clean water, dry with dry air and wa lah, clean hair that smells good. Even after a long night out and waking up in a strange hookers house, it works.
Fresh water rinse and good cleaner has no sub. Ps a air conditioner is a huge refer dehumidifier, use it.

My 2 cents

Brent

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom