Drying towers

J. Brightwell

Name
David Moynihan
Is there a company manufacturing quality, mobile drying towers besides Centrum Force and Rug Badger? I need to upgrade from the DIY one I have now and a Google search yielded nothing.

Thanks

Ron K

Rug cleaning is great fun. I've been looking to make my own rack I'd love to see picture of the one you made. Thanks in advance!

cleanking

Name
Jordan King
You could contact Martin at rug-tech.Com he builds centrifuges, drying racks, tumble dusters, etc. Out of texas. He could do something for you custom whatever size you need big or small.

I will say though we owned the centrum force quick rack for 2 years and it was a very well made product. We probably paid for it 20 times before we grew out of it, definitely a great investment.

We also have owned a rug badger for a few years and I would never do business with those folks again, terrible communication and the customer service is non existant.

Reactions: Shorty

J. Brightwell

Name
David Moynihan
Rug cleaning is great fun. I've been looking to make my own rack I'd love to see picture of the one you made. Thanks in advance!
No, you really don't! It's not much at all. I picked up some used scaffolding, bought some casters, and had metal brackets welded on the ends and sides. It's not really efficient for larger rugs because of the cross pieces used to stabilize the two end pieces. Once I get some new towers, I'm going to convert it to a storage rack for clean rugs.

J. Brightwell

Name
David Moynihan
You could contact Martin at rug-tech.Com he builds centrifuges, drying racks, tumble dusters, etc. Out of texas. He could do something for you custom whatever size you need big or small.
Thanks Jordan. I planned on contacting them to see if they had plans for making smaller mobile towers.

Reactions: cleanking

Mikey P

Administrator
Rug Badger is no more.

Clark Lancaster and Dusty Roberts have gone their separate ways.

Clark holds the patents on the equipment and all of it is still available through Orbitech.

Orbitech is currently being sold though..

Hopefully the new owners are more responsable buisness owners.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Rug Badger is no more.

Clark Lancaster and Dusty Roberts have gone their separate ways.

Clark holds the patents on the equipment and all of it is still available through Orbitech.

Orbitech is currently being sold though..

Hopefully the new owners are more responsable buisness owners.

What patents? I don't know of anything they make/made that hadn't been made before.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Contact Orbitec directly. They are located in Birmingham, AL.

Also consider coming to the rug clenaing class in Nashville Nov 16th -18th. There will be some good deals on drying tower used during the calss and also other Obritec equipment.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom