Drypro water vac

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I brought mine to mikey fest no one wanted to test it. Said they were changing the bottom plate.. Whatever. It still works better than that POS flash extractor that lee almost lost his balance on with that dumb spring handle

Name
Lee Stockwell
Joey I wish we could have tested yours...warts and all.

I liked the look of the bottom plate better.

Yeah, I was expecting a crutch instead of that limp spring, felt stoopit nearly falling in the drink...lol

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I did test them side by side......... I bought a flash and took it back. The dry pro picked up much water.And if the do re-design the bottom plate, man it would be even better. But I think its already better now. Lee maybe one day when im not busy ill drive up there and let you try it. LOL But Lee that spring handle is a workers comp claim waiting to happen. Dri-eaz almost had a claim from you on their property

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Water Claw's Flash Xtractor was there and ready to do the comparison. It was the competition that backed out. Do you really think they would be re-designing the tool if it was the best choice out there?

I have the original Water Claw and both new products here. If anyone wants to stop by and see or do the testing themselves.

BTW - The spring was never intended as a crutch. The flexible handles does allow a restorer to extract water when the carpet is below a shelf or some other obstruction.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Scott can you match that price with a flash extractor and a case of petzone with free shipping. 279.00

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
joeynbgky said:
Whatever. It still works better than that POS flash extractor that lee almost lost his balance on with that dumb spring handle

It was not designed so you can hang on to it.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Lyman said:
Scott can you match that price with a flash extractor and a case of petzone with free shipping. 279.00

Glad to know you are interested in this great tool. Compared to the original Water Claw price, a great deal. Sorry, I am in the technical support side of the business. I have no influence on sales at all. You would have to take up any negotiating with your local independent Interlink distributor.

There is a promotion on right now for a free gallon of PetZONE with the purchase of a Flash Xtractor. I am able to send out the occassional free sample. So, if you buy a Flash Xtractor I will send you a gallon of PetZONE in addition to the gallon you get free from the distributor.

Name
Nate W.
scottw said:
Lyman said:

Glad to know you are interested in this great tool. Compared to the original Water Claw price, a great deal. Sorry, I am in the technical support side of the business. I have no influence on sales at all. You would have to take up any negotiating with your local independent Interlink distributor.

There is a promotion on right now for a free gallon of PetZONE with the purchase of a Flash Xtractor. I am able to send out the occassional free sample. Sp, if you buy a Flash Xtractor I will send you a gallon of PetZONE in addition to the gallon you get free from the distributor.

Hey ScottW, don't be shy to send me some of those free samples. :lol:

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
The dry pro is much larger as well, dont forget that. Everyone wants to peddle their products. I like the dry pro better. I have used both

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom