DUAL BLOWERS

Name
Jesse
Do a search.

White magic pro2000, but it's turned slow. It's better for dual wanding than your average van pto, still insufficient though. We made ours a mean single wander, the 200 gallon waste tank is nice.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I had everyone convinced that i did...one time! But actually it IS very simple to run two blowers off a PTO shaft, wit a waste tank sitting over each wheel well....a Hydra Cell pump would keep up wit two wands!

Gimme the dough and we'll makes one.....

Chads

Supportive Member
I'm thinking about adding a 47 blower to my truck mount it already has a number 3 blower but I'm thinking electric motor to run second blower and I wont have to run it all the time. What do yall think

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
The thing is, you would be better off to by a vac booster.

Or, bump up your engine size and turn another #3

John Watson

Check wid da guy dat lives in Bellingham, I understan he has a mean sucka to add in line.... Odin nose how to suck..

If memory serves me right, the workmaster electric TM (Sold by Steam Services) also utilized multiple blowers called a hybrid system, It had positive displacement and centrifical vacs hooked up in series. It had a #2 suterbuilt (Like the Bane) and one or two Lamb vac's # 3's I think.

Rex Tyus

Bane has been running 2 blower truck mounts for years. :shock: The Duomount.

Where have you guys been. :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom