dual jet vs 4 jet wand

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I have a cheap 2 jet economy wand. I was thinking of upgrading to a 4 jet wand. The 4 jet wand I saw looked like the jets were a bit closer to the floor (maybe I will save some heat?) also didnt know if the added jets make a differance( not sure what they are jetted at ). give me your opinion I dont want to buy another wand if it will make no differance

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I doubt it would make a huge difference with your set up. You will still have to chock the flow down to 04. My advice is to stop buying toys and put that money in the bank and save for a TM. With decant size tm it will be well worth investing in a quality high flow wand.

R

rotovacguy

Personally I'll take 4 over 2 any day for a floor wand, but make sure your pump has the balls to keep up with the added jets.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
juniorc82 said:
I have a cheap 2 jet economy wand. I was thinking of upgrading to a 4 jet wand. The 4 jet wand I saw looked like the jets were a bit closer to the floor (maybe I will save some heat?) also didnt know if the added jets make a differance( not sure what they are jetted at ). give me your opinion I dont want to buy another wand if it will make no differance

you're running a porty, stay with the 2 jet AW29 that came with your Recoil.
(and most other portys)

the AW29 is actually a very good cleaning wand at low to moderate PSI.
Believe it or not, that cheap ole aw29 cleans better than a pimped Ti wand at 350 psi and under

at higher pressures it and other wands that have jets blowing straight down tend to inject too much spray into the backing on some carpets .
(like inexpensive cut piles)

stick a set of 03 flow jets in that wand and keep the PSI at or below 300 and you'll be in tall cotton

..L.T.A.

Name
George Valliant
US Products makes a nice looking Evolution wand.

It's made for porty's and has 1.5 tube, dual jets and built in replacable glides.

Not sure the cost

evo-slots01.jpg

evotm-head-thumb.jpg

http://usproducts.com/products/accessories/

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Many of the Scorpion(Recoil) users in the UK have gone from 2 jet wand with a total flow of 6 to the Greenhorn 12" or even the 14" and are happy with the performace.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom