Dual Saddle Tanks (60 gal ea)

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
Anyone know the dimensions of these fresh water tanks? how much floor space does it take up from the walls towards the center? Trying to figure out how much space would be left between the tanks (cargo van). Anyone know of any used ones for sale? Thanks !!

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I might be able to help you Paul. I wanted to see if any cleaners had something they needed to rid themselves of first.

Email: jimpem2@comcast.net
Ph: 800-342-2297, extension 107

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I have them installed in a Chevy 3500 extented. Dimension between tanks at the base(floor level) is 42". Half way up the tanks swell a little and that dimension between is 41".
TM003.jpg

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I like how balanced the weight is with these tanks. The one thing to keep in mind though is you don't end up with much wall space to hang things. With a tall/narrow vac hose reel in the right rear I have just enough room to fit my Cimex(which I don't carry all the time) beside it on the left rear. The space above the tanks is used for chems, bucket, small snail fans, etc.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We bought shelving that fit over those tanks back when we used them.

They were after market but designed to fit over them. I can't remember who was selling them back then. It gave you plenty of storage space for jugs.

Reactions: Spurlington

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
Wow Shane

I love the wall and ceiling panels along with the lighting. My hose reel is 18" wide (175' hose) and another 8" for solution reel. I think I'd have enough space between. I need to carry an 18" wide portable around from time to time.

Thanks guys !!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom