Dual Wandin

Name
Ron lippold
Well I got a new guy with good wand skills and he loves high flow and we have been dualin most everything over 4-500 feet, i thought the res customers would think its to fast but they seem to love it. Way faster, sure set up time is a little longer but omg the time saved is huge. Just this week I have picked up 3 late day jobs with less effort.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
we did a repeat customer the other day, usually takes a little over 2 hours to do with a single wand

it took a little over an hour to do this time and was drier when we were done

he was a little suprised, then he walked around the house to check it out, then we showed him the big truck, he says that thing is awesome and cut the check

Name
Ron lippold
this is the first guy that i have felt comfortable with in the house, I don't know why it took so long to find him.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Sorry, I don't have the BIG truck, but we also dual wand daily. I agree with you Ron, dual wanding DEFINITELY makes you more efficient!

We have been dual wanding for over a decade, long before there was the BIG truck.

Name
Ron lippold
my main concern was the time factor, when chargin good money and blowin in and out of a house so fast.

but they seem to love it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom