Dual Wanding w/ 2 TM's & 1 Truck

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
ronbeatty said:
Harper, I already told Brian to SHUT UP. he doesn't operate a carpet cleaning company because he couldn't operate it PROFITABLY. He comes here and tries to tell people who have actually been OPERATING PROFITABLE companies for decades, that he knows more than we do. Then accuses us of trying to deceive the people who read the threads. I think a good strategy would be to ignore the dork. !dork! !dork! !dork! !dork! !dork! !dork! !dork!

Where are you getting your info?

I operate a cleaning business and have been very profitable...I've been doing it this way for about 2 years now and it's growing and growing.

It was like starting over (kinda)...How long have you been doing the same thing the same way and having the same outcome?

You and harper can whack each others willys together all you want...doesn't make you any more right about it. lol

Ok, pull another assumed opinion out of your toilet...very entertaining. lol again.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian R AKA Corky said:
ronbeatty said:
Harper, I already told Brian to SHUT UP. he doesn't operate a carpet cleaning company because he couldn't operate it PROFITABLY. He comes here and tries to tell people who have actually been OPERATING PROFITABLE companies for decades, that he knows more than we do. Then accuses us of trying to deceive the people who read the threads. I think a good strategy would be to ignore the dork. !dork! !dork! !dork! !dork! !dork! !dork! !dork!

Where are you getting your info?

I operate a cleaning business and have been very profitable...I've been doing it this way for about 2 years now and it's growing and growing.

It was like starting over (kinda)...How long have you been doing the same thing the same way and having the same outcome?

You and harper can whack each others willys together all you want...doesn't make you any more right about it. lol

Ok, pull another assumed opinion out of your toilet...very entertaining. lol again.

You miGht waNt to ...just KeeP PiSSiN in my sandBoX there mArY... :idea:
Ron ....I way out of BOTH of our lEaGuE..."HE WON'T PUT UP WITH YER CHIT." :roll:

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
HARPER said:
Bill.

The DUAL TM'S are in a 16' box..

I would NOT be Not put TWO tm's in the other box..It is only a 12'6" box...

Oops, I don't know what I was thinking. I should've realized that.

I think I left my head at the local bar Fri night, still a little slow from the recovery. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom