Dual wanding w/ ThermWave 5m

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Transmission cooling fan went out on the big truck so been driving the ThermalWave for past two days now.

It's been close to 3 years since i driven it last.

Dual wanded w/ it yesterday and suprised how well it did!

Too bad they ain't makin them anymore :-(

dirtyrug1.jpg

dirtyrug2.jpg

thermalwave5m.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Change that filter box to a 2.5 opening and you will be amazed at how much more you can get out of this machine....

IMG_5086.jpg

You will park that Vortex and save yourself some money.....I don't even run my machine on high and it gets better dry times......

strong machine....should of kept this one in production.......

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Yeah!

SS really f#cked up by discontinuing them.

Do they got anything to compete against the Prochem 650 or Titan?

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders
Jim I appreciate your confidence in the Thermal Wave and George thanks once again for your "compliment" on our product management decisions :roll:

A significant reason that we have discontinued the product is that the General Motors engine which powers it was discontinued from production at the end of last year. Since the engine is the heart and sole of a cleaning system we made a decision to design a new model the 870 which quite frankly out performs every other machine in its class by a mile. The 870 is powered by a Ford engine which we have been assured will be in production for at least the next 5 years. So if you like your Thermal Wave be prepared to Love an 870.

Bryan P

The new SS 870ss is suppose to compete. It is in production now.

. Ford TSG-416 4 cyl. 63 HP 1.6 L liquid-cooled Industrial engine

.MD Pneumatics 5009 850 CFM Blower

.120 gal. marine grade aluminum waste tank

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Bill Bruders said:
Jim I appreciate your confidence in the Thermal Wave and George thanks once again for your "compliment" on our product management decisions :roll:

A significant reason that we have discontinued the product is that the General Motors engine which powers it was discontinued from production at the end of last year. Since the engine is the heart and sole of a cleaning system we made a decision to design a new model the 870 which quite frankly out performs every other machine in its class by a mile. The 870 is powered by a Ford engine which we have been assured will be in production for at least the next 5 years. So if you like your Thermal Wave be prepared to Love an 870.

would love to put the 870 to work and see how it does....if it is better then the thermawave...then your going to have one of the best units out there....

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Jim Martin said:
Change that filter box to a 2.5 opening and you will be amazed at how much more you can get out of this machine....

IMG_5086.jpg

You will park that Vortex and save yourself some money.....I don't even run my machine on high and it gets better dry times......

strong machine....should of kept this one in production.......

did you cut that out for a 2.5" or just put a 2.5" over it???

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
still love mine. thing is a beast. heat for me is only weak when we run duals. that is what a burner is for in my opinion.

gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom