Dual Wanding With Hagopian

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
So I'm doing some carpet and furniture work today in a small house in my city and the lady said someone is coming to do the bathroom tile. I told her I clean tile and she said "I didn't know that". LOL. That's why you need to let your customers know what services you offer. I'm not that good about that. It all went well and the two hagopian workers, Dave and Mike. were very nice and professional. We didn't get into a fistfight on the front lawn. The lady wanted know to who had the longer hose.
View attachment 5246
View attachment 5247

Last edited:

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
When I went into upholstery cleaning I sent out announcements to all my customers and even changed my company name to include upholstery cleaning. I just haven't been as gung ho about tile cleaning even though it is an excellent add on service that can double a job ticket and can give dramatic results. There's just something about it that holds me back...

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Hope they had lawn darts and didn't burn the lawn with the water line.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 51539

Forget about waving... He needs to figure out that his QC's are backwards.

Fireman's rule...

ALL Tools have a Male QC on them, You don't wand to drag your pecker over the concrete when putting away your hose... It will damage it.

Discuss...

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Females dragged are worse in 2 ways they cost more to replace and if dinged hard enough the wont let the male slip in. You can however rub the male piece to make it fit back into the female. by grinding a little brass off. Either way don't drag the brass!

Damn this sounds bad!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Forget about waving... He needs to figure out that his QC's are backwards.

Fireman's rule...

ALL Tools have a Male QC on them, You don't wand to drag your pecker over the concrete when putting away your hose... It will damage it.

Discuss...
I hand wrap my lead hose and hang it. Dragging either male or female qc will damage them (and is hack). My theory on why tools have male ends is that they're cheaper for the manufacturers to use (and also for the cleaner who has multiple tools). I've always had female ends on tools since I started, it just seems wrong and weird to me to do it the other way. Of course I always have to change out qc's when I get a tool.

Reactions: SamIam

Brian H

Name
Brian H
So I'm doing some carpet and furniture work today in a small house in my city and the lady said someone is coming to do the bathroom tile. I told her I clean tile and she said "I didn't know that". LOL. That's why you need to let your customers know what services you offer. I'm not that good about that. It all went well and the two hagopian workers, Dave and Mike. were very nice and professional. We didn't get into a fistfight on the front lawn. The lady wanted know to who had the longer hose.

Thanks for the nice words about our 2 cleaners Art. Dave has been with us for a little over 19 years and Mike a relative newby has only been with us for 6 years. Both good guys!!

Brian H

Name
Brian H
Females dragged are worse in 2 ways they cost more to replace and if dinged hard enough the wont let the male slip in. You can however rub the male piece to make it fit back into the female. by grinding a little brass off. Either way don't drag the brass!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That's why we use all stainless steel quick connects. They cost a lot more then the brass but they last forever. We even buy the rebuild kits for them.

Reactions: SamIam

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I put all females on my tools and male on hose since the one on the hose gets the roughest treatment, it is the cheaper one to replace. Although I only replace even it once a year when I replace my lead hose. I don't think I've ever replaced a female on any of my tools.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom