Dull Your Pencil

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Geez- Instead of grinding me over a bill, I had a good customer call me and tell me to rework my bill- It wasn't enough! 2 sofas and a small hall at $250 seemed fair to me, but I brought the bill up to $350 to "make them happy". In cases like this, I'm always willing to oblige. :D

Greenie

Raise your furniture pricing you low ball hack...lol

It's good to have customers who see the value in your work.

TimP

That's what tips are for.

I charge what competition allows for. And do the best job I can. If a customer feels like I did more than what I charge many do show their appreciation and tip. Not only that it puts the extra in their court so you don't ever over charge.

Ask Marty what happens when you over charge.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I am supposed to be high priced as the hacks are doing a 3 seater for $50. Guess I'll have to adopt the ICS pricing guidelines. This job took 2 hours from ringing the doorbell to backing out of the driveway. I didn't read the hall on the bill because it wasn't more than 30 square feet and I usually toss stuff like that in for good will. Maybe there is something to this residential side....

steve r

i got a call from a church i quoted for a couple years ago.they had a water line leak in the nursery.they had it dry already and just wanted it cleaned and disinfected.i told him a $100.he said it wasnt enough so he added another room of cleaning.
again i said $100 for this one too. he said still not enouh how about the santuary too. ok $350 for that i said .
i cleaned it all for $550and it came at a good time i was needing a boost.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom