Dwanye Oxleys Rinse cured my black pipe heater discharge!!

H

Hook

Fact The acid rinse when used at half strength or stronger keeps my black pipe heater clean and clear even after sitting for a couple of days! I haven't found anything that does this. Thanks Duane Oxley for the one and only product that works on my black pipe heater. Also thanks to Mikeys Board,otherwise I would of never found out about Duane's acid rinse!!

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Hey, Bob...

Thanks for the mention.

UltraRinse was designed in the late 1990's with a few things in mind, one of them not related to actual carpet cleaning, but related to the heaters that we use.

Since the high pressure propane boilers that I've been building with for years now are schedule 80 black pipe, and they need a break- in period to flow cleanly, I started looking for a way to make them do so, sooner, and stay that way.

So, it's not "just an acid rinse", as I've been telling people for years now.

It's not "just a rinse" either...

And, by the way... Speaking of high pressure, secondary- fuel systems, we'll be building Kero systems very soon. I want to be as well- rounded a manufacturer as possible, with regard to heat generation. And I've decided to do Kero as well.

The systems will be on the same frame as the other systems. (Same frame for Predator, Accelerator, Dominator, Nemesis and Xcel...), and will be under the same name as the L.P. systems, (i.e., Predator, etc.), but will have the letter "K" as a suffix (Predator Unleashed "K", for instance.).

Thanks again for your, "bump"... 8)

John Watson

Hey Bob, Sure is a great feeling not to see that black burp of stuff coming out of the machine from the first firing up of the day. I wasn't using Duanes juice but Judsons 02 rince when mine quit burping the black shit out..

Greenie

alrighty then....somewhere between Duane and Les, somebody has got to splain to me how in the hell an acid side rinse stops black pipe from rusting, or at least having the appearance it's stopping?

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Sorry, Greenie, but it's proprietary... I put a lot of work into that one...

Hint: "It's more than "just an acid" rinse.".
It uses two different ingredients to work two different principles.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom