E-tes question

BUSY BEE

finally used it on a firesprinkler bust job in a 10x12 br in an apt. luckliy the sprinkler shot out the window, sucked out over 60 gallons in that room alone, pulled the baseboards and installed the e-tes. 2 days later it's brown along the edges where the baseboards went. On the BR behind where it came through the wall about 50% of the room I used an LGR and fans but had no browning. Does the extra heat cause this? like i said first time never seen this before. I was told it might be the dye from the partical baseboards and just spray anti microbrial or BSR. Not a big deal but if it happens again i would like to explain it.....anyone see this before? Thanks Bill

Jerry McMahon

This is most likely the stain from the base. We see it once in awhile. Prolly nothing to do with the heat.

kmdineen

Name
Kevin Dineen
Heat shouldn't brown the carpet. The edges of the carpet where the baseboard went would be difficult to extract water from. Maybe the browning is crud from the sprinkler system that shot out of the pipe first and is wicking to the surface as the edges dry. Check to see when the system was last serviced, you may not be dealing with a cat 1 situation.

BUSY BEE

thanks guys...it could be many things and I thank u for your input. I forgot to mention just above the baseboard was latex paint, probably a browning issue? I have an alalog dri eaz moisture meter that was beeping like crazy but the walls were rock solid....I'm curious because it didn't happen where cooloer temperatures were drying...I wish I had pix .. it's dry 15% humidity....go figure....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom