Eagle 5000's

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I bought these little machines last year, pretty cheap actually. Came from the same town they were made in, Greeneville Tn : )
They used to be in a warehouse. Guy told me i was nutz if i used them in a house so....

I cleaned em up and tested them both in our basement.

yzy9amyp.jpg

ega7usa6.jpg

uzuduna4.jpg

All those fancy knobs : )
u6apate4.jpg

Son of a gun if them glass plates don't get Nasty. The water literally looks like the stuff that comes out of my waste tank.
Changes the smell entirely too, like overnight on high.

Anyone ever seen, heard of, or used one a these?
Will they kill me?

Thanks
Chris

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Pretty sure they are an ozone machine. Just not sure how many ppm they are putting out which can be harmful. Would be cautious with them.

Ozone machines make me nervous in any occupied environment.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Yes I agree it looks like some kind of ozone generator. It should do well on smoke odors, cigarette odors, and unburned hydrocarbons.

911 Dispatch Manager took one home for 2 days. Heating and Air guy filled the place with white smoke and stunk it up. They ran it during the day only when they weren't home.
It worked : )

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
I have a smaller version I run in my house on low. Low levels of ozone destroys odors just like it does in nature. Works wonders for lingering odors in empty apartments as well.

Reactions: GCCLee

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
those are from a MLM that sold them as air purifiers. They can emit Ozone in the micrograms. It's still a question of whether you want to live in a space with O3 in it ALL the time.

These things flat pull some particles out of the air. 2 Filters and 4 Plates per unit.

Lost a bunch of pics with a pc issue back in Dec. Hopefully we can eventually recover them as most were start up pics and first job stuff.
The leftovers after cleanin them looks like a super thin case of diarrhea minus tha corn! disgusting stuff

THe basis of my thankin ain't to leave em in the kennel with the pooches all locked up and no place to run. More as a Hit it and get it tool that Actually Works!

Of Course DD-12 works pretty dang well too so : )

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom