Eaglewash solution hose

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
My supplier stopped carrying raptor hoses. Probably for the better because I just went through my second set twice in 12 months. Meaning they don’t last any more than 6 months

So I’m trying eaglewash. The temp rating is 300f and the pressure is 3625psi and they feel lighter than continental hoses.

I’ll try to report back in 12months.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
My supplier stopped carrying raptor hoses. Probably for the better because I just went through my second set twice in 12 months. Meaning they don’t last any more than 6 months

So I’m trying eaglewash. The temp rating is 300f and the pressure is 3625psi and they feel lighter than continental hoses.

I’ll try to report back in 12months.
Told ya so

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Hey, I saw a mobile garbage can washer yesterday. I thought of you Matt. It was a little single can trailer unit. I tried to catch up with it and get a pic.. I wonder how much he makes doing that.
1622910125020.png

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Hey, I saw a mobile garbage can washer yesterday. I thought of you Matt. It was a little single can trailer unit. I tried to catch up with it and get a pic.. I wonder how much he makes doing that.
View attachment 108530
Now you pissed me off. I was looking outside the bubble trying to find a good place to put an employee that will work for 12-15/hr. And it seems the only people we can find are covered in ink and piercings or have a foul mouth. So I thought a garbage truck is the PERFECT position to put one of those employees. That was the whole intent on me branching out to have a busy garbage truck route.

THE HELL IF I WAS GONNA DRIVE THAT TRUCK!

But those rims are pretty cool on that trailer. I just might look into that setup.🖕again

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Now you pissed me off. I was looking outside the bubble trying to find a good place to put an employee that will work for 12-15/hr. And it seems the only people we can find are covered in ink and piercings or have a foul mouth. So I thought a garbage truck is the PERFECT position to put one of those employees. That was the whole intent on me branching out to have a busy garbage truck route.

THE HELL IF I WAS GONNA DRIVE THAT TRUCK!

But those rims are pretty cool on that trailer. I just might look into that setup.🖕again
Try $15-$20 per hour, might have better luck.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom