Earning My Business - Thanks John Olson

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Now get up here and open a store! John's a great guy, no bullshit and understands the meaning of SERVICE.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Ya know, I buy supplies from people I feel I can count on, and John is one of them. I really believe that he cares about the service he provides. As much as I would hate to say otherwise and have him show up on my doorstep to beat my ass, I WOULD say so, and I think he would appreciate it. John is one of the the good ones in my book right now.

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
I have met John and Lora a few times and they are a great group to deal with. He doesnt beat around the bush and just tells it like it is. And the guys in his shop are great people also.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
i wish he was closer to me..i would buy everything from him..except my powermax and dye stain remover..
he is my go to guy with crap that no one else can figure out and nails it with no effort at all..
shell loves dealing with them also.
thanks

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
John's mechanic is also a class act. I called after hours (at 5:15 their time), not really expecting an answer. He took his time to give me some very helpful insight into my issue.

Who gave me that icon? I DO have a middle finger.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I think everyone that wants to call after hours should call, John. I'll be back at 7:15 tomorrow. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom